1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the special edition with the mini-suit pod hologram only available on Sideshow?

Yup
caef0fc9a4dbadd596308dccfcc4535a.gif

I am done buying Iron-man armors unless something really unique comes along. A diecast mark I is certainly the only one right now I would consider. Otherwise, rather hold some funds back for Captain Marvel, Vulture...ect.

I would love to see a diecast Mark I. Definitely would get.

Edit: I've been waffling on ordering the Mark IV but I honestly can't see the point if you're getting the Mark VII. They're too similar to me with the Mark VII looking best.

Last edited:
The more I look at this, the more I want it. You guys think pre-order availability (specifically through Sideshow) for this would last through November or December? I dropped all my reward points on the Mark 50, and I'd like to accrue some reward points from Spooktacular to bring the crazy price of this thing down.

Also, you guys know anyone who might want to buy a plastic Mark VII ??? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The more I look at this, the more I want it. You guys think pre-order availability (specifically through Sideshow) for this would last through November or December? I dropped all my reward points on the Mark 50, and I'd like to accrue some reward points from Spooktacular to bring the crazy price of this thing down.

Also, you guys know anyone who might want to buy a plastic Mark VII ??? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The trend lately seems to be figures only sell out very close to release. This is likely due to production being scaled up or down to match pre order numbers. I would say it's a pretty safe bet that you'd be able to still PO this in the new year.

This will still be available to order at SS this time next year. I can’t remember the last normal release figure that hit waitlist (and stayed waitlist) well before it was even released in Hong Kong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks really good here. They really nailed the paint job on the IM figures lately.

37825478_10155646752877344_3406928583589888000_n.jpg

The trend lately seems to be figures only sell out very close to release. This is likely due to production being scaled up or down to match pre order numbers. I would say it's a pretty safe bet that you'd be able to still PO this in the new year.

This will still be available to order at SS this time next year. I can’t remember the last normal release figure that hit waitlist (and stayed waitlist) well before it was even released in Hong Kong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. :duff Btw I'm reaaaaaally digging your signature pic, Skillerwhale. :hi5:

I’ve bought (when was launched) the Plastic IM VII for 250, now is almost 200 more. I know it’s diecast but... :(

It's still mostly plastic with as Hot Toys likes to say some diecast material. It's more about improved paint, better proportions and added articulation than the little bit of diecast they added.

This is available for £400 in UK and whilst still crazy expensive, it’s cheaper than importing from the US by the time delivery and 24.5% customs is put on. Who need the hologram anyway?

I broke down and pre-ordered this. Just my favorite MCU armor I was trying to stop getting any more and between this and WM Mk iv and MK 50 with accessories that's like 1500 dollars for 3 figures

Back