1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The full displays are not set up yet. There’s a pre opening thing going on

I don't know if anyone on here already commented about it, but a collector on facebook pointed out that the original mark 7 figure was originally revealed on July 26th 2012... Is this a significant date for them, or just a bizarre coincidence?

Wow, this looks amazing!! Pretty much my favorite IM suit. Have both the previous versions (Reg & BD). Would love to get this as I'm sure I could sell off both easily enough to pay for this, but my problem is the scale. It just wouldn't look right with the other older plastic IM figure releases I have. One of the reasons I've passed on all of the other DC armors I liked (MK4 & MK46). It's like a totally new line due to the larger scale.

And the other issue is the prices on these. I want too many HT SW figures, and SW trumps the MCU stuff every time for me. I need to either be lucky enough to win the lottery, or foolish enough to rob a bank, and of course be able to get away with it..... :rotfl

At least I can always enjoy looking at everyone's photo's and being jealous.. :yess:

I don't know if anyone on here already commented about it, but a collector on facebook pointed out that the original mark 7 figure was originally revealed on July 26th 2012... Is this a significant date for them, or just a bizarre coincidence?

It’s the middle of Con season so im guessing that’s the main reason.

I don't know. Could be both.

Dang, I underestimated by 3 dollars. Time to rejigger the budget a little.

2019’s going to be special.

$433 isn’t as bad as I expected. I have almost $100 in reward points to use towards it. With the early release of the Mk2 I might wait for the points to come from that to add to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of those cases where if this comes out on schedule from hot toys people will still claim it’s delayed. Hot toys has this listed as Q4 2019 to Q1 2020 but Sideshow has it just oct-dec 2019. Potentially having it out 6 months before hot Toys estimates it could be done.

yeah, that's fast....lol

as for the price, i guess it's not bad with everything it's comes with, i can do the pmt plan. i hope we can get a coupon i can add to lower it later on.

Back