1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know what's up with the pure gold thighs? The silver thighs are what I can recall from the movie, but don't remember these gold thighs though.
The silver thighs can be ejected, like the shoulder-pods and the things on his chest

Yeah again since this can't be posed in the air what is the point of the pod mode? Same problem with the diecast weight.

Rest it on a piece of transparent acrylic. Or use a transparent stand. Will look like it's in the air. We use such things to display our diecast macross.

Is that the exact same base as the Terminator T-800 BD figure? With the price they’re going to charge for this, plus it being their 500th MM, you would think they could spring for a new base.

Is that the exact same base as the Terminator T-800 BD figure? With the price they’re going to charge for this, plus it being their 500th MM, you would think they could spring for a new base.

in the description on fb HT says "as well as a specially designed diorama figure base!" so maybe the final base will be different?!

It’s definitely a cool/complete set I’m curious to see the price. I doubt I’ll fidget with the figure to pull it all apart to put it in the pod mode. They should of gave you the option to buy tony with it though.

I knew I seen that base before.

902179-t-800-battle-damaged-version-015.jpg

I can understand their strategy to re-purpose the base to save cost in development and production thus keep retails prices at a minimum, but not for a deluxe set like this one. at least they could've changed the artwork on that base

Back