1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would have made more sense to include the pod parts with an Avengers Tony (probably won't happen because of the black sabbath shirt)

I want a Sabbath Tony more than ever now, I would use the "pod mode" and somehow hover it above free-fall tony.

I probably jumped the gun getting all excited for this one thinking I'd order, but I'll probably end up passing after thinking about it. Would rather go forward than back and see what IW4 brings, etc. Had only IM and Star-Lord figures but after IW, ordered Thor & Thanos, so I'll probably hold off and see what happens.
Why IW4?! It's Avengers 4 = A4 or Infinity War Part 2 = IW2, but IW4 makes no sens [emoji28]

With prices going up drastically. It's should be a good time to save up for the A4 Iron Man. If I don't get this, I should be able to afford IW War Machine and A4 Iron Man

WTF! thank god this is the last Ironman figure I need,the price is stupid ridiculous. Knocked $50 off with rewards but still the price is about unjustifiable. Only others armors I may consider are a few of the HPP ones and thats if they are under 3 bills.

Weathering on the faceplate looks really good.

Man, the whole dumping the custom section/greed thing has killed my enthusiasm for the hobby. Just don't really care as much anymore. I don't want to give SS any more of my money.

Price does suck but can't pass up MK 7 in diecast. Mk 6 and 7 are my favorite armors

Just pre ordered from sideshow, yup it’s expensive but it’s gonna sell out real quick and this is gonna be my one and only Ironman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just pulled the trigger. But there is starting to be a bit of reluctance in clicking the "place order" button for me as well... I love Iron Man and War Machine, when I was a kid I loved displaying all the different armors with the chrome parts from the Toy Biz line based on the 90's cartoon. It's why I get pretty much every armor HT spits out, but my concern is rising... :thud:

Ordered! Price is rough but this is a must... and also a problem for Future-Me to deal with, not Current-Me.

Back