1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't own one, but based on your pictures your feet look backwards to me. L and R look reversed. Great QC by HT... :slap

Received mine today, and he is awesome. But I just can't shake the feeling that there is something wrong with the feet on mine, like they reversed them when assembling at the factory. I've looked at a bunch of pictures in the thread, but I still can't put my finger on it. Can someone please confirm that your figure's feet are the same as mine or not? The easiest way is to look at the bottom and see if the Marvel logo is on the left and the Hot Toys logo is on the right. I'm going crazy here lol.

View attachment 475432View attachment 475433

At work so can't check mine, but the right foot (the marvel one in your figure) on 2 figures I've held seem to be off like they were longer than the other. The foot was def not aligned "straight" like the other either. Is that what you're talking about?

Received mine today, and he is awesome. But I just can't shake the feeling that there is something wrong with the feet on mine, like they reversed them when assembling at the factory. I've looked at a bunch of pictures in the thread, but I still can't put my finger on it. Can someone please confirm that your figure's feet are the same as mine or not? The easiest way is to look at the bottom and see if the Marvel logo is on the left and the Hot Toys logo is on the right. I'm going crazy here lol.

View attachment 475432View attachment 475433

12c61b43cb6b0becf41e4105c8319aa0.jpg

Pretty sure that?s how they?re supposed to be. I?ve looked at multiple reviews and that?s how they all are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm not mistaken I think the feet on my figure is oriented the same way. I just recall thinking it was odd looking how the toes were pointed but didn't think too much on it. Honestly my 46, 47 & Concept 46 have that same goofy foot/toe look. I'll check em out and let you know.

Edit: Here ya go. They look the same as yours.

IMG-8896.jpg

Last edited:
I think it?s an illusion on the eyes because the feet of Iron man are usually symmetrical and straight while the legs, especially on this VII, are curving in.

12c61b43cb6b0becf41e4105c8319aa0.jpg

Pretty sure that?s how they?re supposed to be. I?ve looked at multiple reviews and that?s how they all are.

Ok, that was what I was seeing also. That's why I keep going back and forth. I think they all do come this way, but it looks off to me. I just needed some additional sets of eyes, because I was going loopy analyzing different pictures.

I don't know if this has been discussed before (I apologize if it was) but isn't this back piece supposed to be red instead of gold?

Screenshot (207).jpg

I agree, something about the feet look slightly off. But I guess it depends on the angles too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
2dd7dac1b995fd034f53f6351974acd3.jpg

Hey everybody I?ve had this figure for a while and I was wondering if anybody knows how to get something to work on it. It?s been bugging me since I got it that I can?t get the shoulder pads to fit down and cover up the plastic holding in together. When I look at the promo pictures it looks flush and really nice but I can?t get mine to look like that anybody know how to adjust this?E6679A52-7401-4592-959B-C6A110159F86.jpg

The arm joint that goes into the shoulder joint should be able to be pushed into the shoulder socket a little bit more.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hey what do you guys think about the hall of armor for this figure?

The VII is capable of some really great poses and comes with alot of accessories.... personally I wouldn't stick it inside the HOA unless I had the complete set of the original 7.

Hey what do you guys think about the hall of armor for this figure?

It's almost a shame the VII didn't get the same rerelease that the IV and VI did at the cheaper (non 'diecast') price, because if someone was buying for HOA, they would be brilliant..

Finally opened up this figure, really nice overall. I noticed a small paint rub or dull spot on the crotch area. Minor, but noticeable under certain lighting. Any recommendations?

I?m sure that?s still coming.

If we bought that one we wouldn?t buy the one that was released.

I'm thinking it may also; with HT IM, anything is possible lol

Tempted to buy another one to have dedicated POD display....

Actually, I kind of wish the pod was a separate diorama style piece included with this figure, but of course that may have risen the cost. Although, even with the Pod feature in this Mk VII I don't think it compromises the integrity of it.

Back