1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking it may also; with HT IM, anything is possible lol

Actually, I kind of wish the pod was a separate diorama style piece included with this figure, but of course that may have risen the cost. Although, even with the Pod feature in this Mk VII I don't think it compromises the integrity of it.

For the cost of re-engineering the figure so that it could convert into the pod they probably just could have included the full pod figure as a separate accessory.

Finally got my Ex yesterday. For the second time in a row, it didn’t come in the original shipper box, but a generic bigger box. (SSC shipped my IW Cap in a redressed WW shipper?! For some reason) The product box was still seriously banged up on at least 2 corners, I am fearful that it could be a return! So far, no scratches or dings that I could find yet. Joints seems okay as well. Everything seems to be in order, but have to check all the lights tonight! Wish me good luck!

For the cost of re-engineering the figure so that it could convert into the pod they probably just could have included the full pod figure as a separate accessory.

Ah, agreed, valid viewpoint. This figure has a bunch of inner mech detail, which I'm a huge fan of.

Finally got my Ex yesterday. For the second time in a row, it didn’t come in the original shipper box, but a generic bigger box.

Strange new policy of Sideshow's. They getting that many returns, huh? I believe it, judging from people on this site alone, sending stuff back for molecular bubbles and such. I bet there comes a point where most you are getting returns. I'm certain Sideshow's policy is F+++ 'em. I think I read it recently on their site.

I'm almost afraid for my EX to convert. I know I'll be getting a pre-handled and contaminated one.

Does anyone have pictures of it next to other marks? I'd like to know how it scales against the 45,46, 4, etc.

The Mark I is the last IM DieCast I'm waiting on...

the idea that even if it was announced today, that I wouldn't know how it turned out until Summer 2022 is infuriating... almost makes one want to pre-cancel.

Strange new policy of Sideshow's. They getting that many returns, huh? I believe it, judging from people on this site alone, sending stuff back for molecular bubbles and such. I bet there comes a point where most you are getting returns. I'm certain Sideshow's policy is F+++ 'em. I think I read it recently on their site.

I'm almost afraid for my EX to convert. I know I'll be getting a pre-handled and contaminated one.

Well this is just what I wanted to read on the day my Mark VII is preparing to ship. :lol

Sorry man. Just reporting the facts.

No worries. I've seen the posts where people have said they've received their figures in non-standard boxes. Except for when I used to have Sideshow double box them, I've never received anything from them in anything but the HT brown shipper. Hopefully that remains the case going forward.

Received mine today, and he is awesome. But I just can't shake the feeling that there is something wrong with the feet on mine, like they reversed them when assembling at the factory. I've looked at a bunch of pictures in the thread, but I still can't put my finger on it. Can someone please confirm that your figure's feet are the same as mine or not? The easiest way is to look at the bottom and see if the Marvel logo is on the left and the Hot Toys logo is on the right. I'm going crazy here lol.

View attachment 475432View attachment 475433

Lololololololol lolololololol

I don?t blame them. Fffff#$k em. Returns for molecular bubbles...give me a break! It?s hard enough to run a business without your customer base full of **** obsessive ungrateful spoiled mamas boy geeks.
By the way, you will probably get the one I returned but only after I made sure to fart on and rub my junk all over it. You?re welcome.

I don?t blame them. Fffff#$k em. Returns for molecular bubbles...give me a break! It?s hard enough to run a business without your customer base full of **** obsessive ungrateful spoiled mamas boy geeks.
By the way, you will probably get the one I returned but only after I made sure to fart on and rub my junk all over it. You?re welcome.

You have a customer base full of it OCD man babies who return figures for all kinds of microscopic issues. Even on this page you can see people looking for an excuse to return the figure even if they can't put their fingers on anything wrong so they post pictures hoping someone else will find something wrong.

The beauty of Mark VII

IRON MAN MK7 (6380) ed2 C SR SR UTP.jpg

Back