1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I briefly started contemplating ordering this from Popcultcha and cancelling my Mk85 and just sticking to the damaged 85.. Ahh, so many Iron Man figures. Can't have em all.. :/

Have an extra left arm brand new if anyone needs or wants an extra for whatever reason.

Also still looking for Mark V diecast.

1-1.jpg
2-1.jpg
3-1.jpg

His diaphragm side to side movement makes a terrifying screeching sound when pivoting. Anyone else experience this?
4a219c76591e7f7b4c4f0e4e4b0f560f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Anyone else getting absolutely bombarded with Facebook ads to purchase this guy, or the EG cap or Hulkbuster for 30-40 bucks? They're obviously knock-offs but they use all of the Hot Toys photos. I feel bad for folks out there who don't know they're terrible knock-offs. Good news is there are plenty of negative comments quickly popping up to hopefully deter folks, but still...

I've been putting getting this for the longest time as I have the original MMS185, but happened to watch a comparison video today between the two and damn I couldn't resist. This armor is so iconic and demands perfection.

This is probably one of the best Hot Toys releases in history - can't think of many others that nailed it as much as this one.

So finally got this in from Sideshow and was super stoked to finally set this bad boy up, but what a disaster! First off it came in a regular box with stickers indicating that it was the mark 7(maybe thought I got lucky and they double boxed it for free or something), then opened that to find that it wasn't even in the original brown shipper. Very angry already I opened the box and out slides the instruction manual just placed inside the slide case, then find another one where it was supposed to be underneath the accessories in the back, so that makes 2 instruction manuals. So next i pull of the protective casing to find a broken knee cap piece just sliding around in there. The last thing I found was the neck and head completely dislocated from the figure body with no protective plastic on neither which looked excessively scratched because of it. All signs point to this being a return or exchange which is completely unforgivable from Sideshow. Talked to sideshow about it and they claim they do not send out opened figures but its clear that it was. Im curious if they will compensate me in any way after ordering 20+ figures from them. I've heard of this kind of thing happening to people, but never really thought they actual do this crap for a $450 figure.

Does anyone know of a YouTube video or website that shows how to forego using batteries in the walls and just wire them directly to the 4.5vdc power jack of the base? I already got the plug-in power adapter, just not sure what I need to do for the side walls.

Mk7 in Hall of Armor.jpg

So finally got this in from Sideshow and was super stoked to finally set this bad boy up, but what a disaster! First off it came in a regular box with stickers indicating that it was the mark 7(maybe thought I got lucky and they double boxed it for free or something), then opened that to find that it wasn't even in the original brown shipper. Very angry already I opened the box and out slides the instruction manual just placed inside the slide case, then find another one where it was supposed to be underneath the accessories in the back, so that makes 2 instruction manuals. So next i pull of the protective casing to find a broken knee cap piece just sliding around in there. The last thing I found was the neck and head completely dislocated from the figure body with no protective plastic on neither which looked excessively scratched because of it. All signs point to this being a return or exchange which is completely unforgivable from Sideshow. Talked to sideshow about it and they claim they do not send out opened figures but its clear that it was. Im curious if they will compensate me in any way after ordering 20+ figures from them. I've heard of this kind of thing happening to people, but never really thought they actual do this crap for a $450 figure.

That's total ******** from Sideshow. They need to provide you with a free prepaid return label for their "mistake."

Tell them it was broken and damaged and you want a replacement.

i have experienced this before for MK42. and they will never admit it. chances are, its a return, or reassembled salvaged set from various exchanges, hopefully the parts are all new/

Received mine today, and he is awesome. But I just can't shake the feeling that there is something wrong with the feet on mine, like they reversed them when assembling at the factory. I've looked at a bunch of pictures in the thread, but I still can't put my finger on it. Can someone please confirm that your figure's feet are the same as mine or not? The easiest way is to look at the bottom and see if the Marvel logo is on the left and the Hot Toys logo is on the right. I'm going crazy here lol.

IMG_20200109_113852.jpgIMG_20200109_113835.jpg

Back