1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They sent you the 50 too?!

Yep I got the mark 50 too! Either they really really want to get rid of them lol or they hired some temporary help in their shipping department and someone is messing up big time. The brown shipper for the VII even has mark VII printed in big letters across the freaking box. I don't see how they messed up this bad honestly smh. Luckily they sent me a UPS return label a few minutes ago though. Hopefully they ship out our replacements asap!

Man that?s a pretty huge mistake to make.
I got my exclusive yesterday, I nearly didn?t open it up just to keep the surprise for Christmas-glad I did now!
Did you guys order the exclusive?
It?s sideshows fault they should be sending you the mark 7 now, not waiting for it to be returned.
Hell, they should let you keep it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep I got the mark 50 too! Either they really really want to get rid of them lol or they hired some temporary help in their shipping department and someone is messing up big time. The brown shipper for the VII even has mark VII printed in big letters across the freaking box. I don't see how they messed up this bad honestly smh. Luckily they sent me a UPS return label a few minutes ago though. Hopefully they ship out our replacements asap!

Yeah they just sent me shipping label too but it?s ground shipping. I asked if they could upgrade but haven?t heard back. So disappointing! Was really hoping to have this under the Christmas tree.

Yet, they force you to pay $20+ for slow/no double-box shipping...

Sideshow, this is why in my 4+ years of collecting HT, I've only ordered twice from you...and that's 2 too many in my opinion! :nana:

Man that?s a pretty huge mistake to make.
I got my exclusive yesterday, I nearly didn?t open it up just to keep the surprise for Christmas-glad I did now!
Did you guys order the exclusive?
It?s sideshows fault they should be sending you the mark 7 now, not waiting for it to be returned.
Hell, they should let you keep it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No mine was regular. It said mark 50 on shipper and was hoping it just ended up in wrong box. I opened it and saw it was indeed the 50. They said they would ship right when the tracking updated so hopefully it will go out before Christmas.

Just picked mine up from UPS store. I ordered a regular and got a mark 50 also. So lame. Waiting to talk to them on the phone now. Wonder how many went out with this mistake.

What if you ordered the Mk L but got the Mk VII...wonder how many would just say F it and keep the more superior release. :lol

Just picked mine up from UPS store. I ordered a regular and got a mark 50 also. So lame. Waiting to talk to them on the phone now. Wonder how many went out with this mistake.

Damn, this is a huge headache. This is the last time I order with Sideshow.

They said they are shipping mine out soon. Make sure you get the 50 to UPS as soon as they give you shipping label.

Friggin' fantastic!!! :clap

It could make out as a nice wallpaper too.

Thank you so much Zurdo! I plan to make a super high resolution poster of all the main movie marks in the near future. I'd love to share the file with anyone interested. I would use my studio lights of course and not the ones used in these pictures (display lights = too many reflections). I'm still tinkering with the look and backgrounds.

Damn, this is a huge headache. This is the last time I order with Sideshow.

They said they are shipping mine out soon. Make sure you get the 50 to UPS as soon as they give you shipping label.

Did you already get a return shipping label? How long did it take? I spoke with them 2 hours before their business day was over and they didn't respond before they left lol.

Did you already get a return shipping label? How long did it take? I spoke with them 2 hours before their business day was over and they didn't respond before they left lol.

Yeah I was on them all day about it. They sent me the label and once it was updated by UPS, they said they will ship out mark 7 ASAP.

Thank you so much Zurdo! I plan to make a super high resolution poster of all the main movie marks in the near future. I'd love to share the file with anyone interested. I would use my studio lights of course and not the ones used in these pictures (display lights = too many reflections). I'm still tinkering with the look and backgrounds.

Yes please! I love your work.

Sorry to hear about those getting mark L?s instead of the VII. I?d be so damn pissed after waiting so long for this gem. They must be swamped over there this time of year. Hopefully they get your replacements out ASAP. You all are going to love it.

Good stuff
hpnoEyu.gif
I suspect all your posters will look incredulous.

Also received the email from BBTS. Definitely glad this will be my last one from there with that tax implementation for my state as that charge sucked.

I have this guy on flex and have $150.00 in rewards, i was wondering if anybody could answer me the following question. If i buy a sideshow gift card for the $150.00 can it be applied to an already existing order to pay off the rest? Thanks in advance.

Back