1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my figure today and absolutely love it I was very shocked by just how the colors look. I just remember it looking so dull in Iron Man 3 and this looks like it perfectly. I do have one question to anyone who has this figure does it have ankle pivot? Because I cannot seem to get my ankles on mine to move at all.

I got my figure today and absolutely love it I was very shocked by just how the colors look. I just remember it looking so dull in Iron Man 3 and this looks like it perfectly. I do have one question to anyone who has this figure does it have ankle pivot? Because I cannot seem to get my ankles on mine to move at all.

ankles rotate on the horizontal axis, perpendicular to the leg. mine were super stiff, but once u move them initially, it works fine. also has normal front to back, left/right ankle movement. its just tight.

but WOW. this is THE iron man to have. and i have all the numbered iron men. quick pic out of the box. i just love the look of this
EK7DHx8UYAARgnB.jpg

ankles rotate on the horizontal axis, perpendicular to the leg. mine were super stiff, but once u move them initially, it works fine. also has normal front to back, left/right ankle movement. its just tight.

but WOW. this is THE iron man to have. and i have all the numbered iron men. quick pic out of the box. i just love the look of this
View attachment 472324

Nice! Congrats! The figure looks great...also great kitchen too, love your backsplash! :hi5:

Looking forward to getting mine either later this week or early next week.

Mine came in and looks great! It's my first Iron Man and the definitive armor for my MCU collection. Very sturdy and holds poses so well considering the weight. Very impressed with the details, paint, and great set of accessories and weapon choices.

My only concern was the plastic parts on the back feel fragile when switching to battle damage or missile launch modes. No problems here, but I could see them snapping if someone is unaware of all the moveable parts.

Megagalvatron1 - the ankles do pivot left and right, as well as adjustments for wide-stance poses. They took a while to loosen up, but I found easier to move by pointing the foot downward first. I did have the same question until seeing images online with more extreme foot positions.

View attachment 472324

Nice shot! Jealous that you have all the marks, however I am working towards that and only missing Marks 4 and 5. I received this guy last Friday and looked him over, but have yet to "unwrap" him and play. Honestly, I have been too busy with MP45 Bee and Sentinel's Lancer. I see your Dairugger in the background. How do you like him? I have two Lion Socs and love them! On another side note are those corian countertops?

My SE Mark 7 have been stuck on "Preparing to Ship" since yesterday morning. By far the longest it has taken SS to ship my order after final payment was completed.

I just got an email from sideshow saying my final payment is December 11th for my exclusive.Happy I?m getting this in time for Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you messaged him directly?

No. I'm not gonna message him unless I'm sure I'm looking to buy something. I've just been watching this figure on his site and all of a sudden I see Does not ship to Ireland out of nowhere. I can no longer see any of his Hot Toys figures when I visit his store just a few cheap low-end things.

No. I'm not gonna message him unless I'm sure I'm looking to buy something. I've just been watching this figure on his site and all of a sudden I see Does not ship to Ireland out of nowhere. I can no longer see any of his Hot Toys figures when I visit his store just a few cheap low-end things.

Hmmm that is a bit strange, maybe something to do with brexit?
Bit presumptuous if so tho.
I?m in Scotland and I use him a lot, I deal directly with him and outwith eBay tho for better deals

Back