1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree about the mark L looking more rushed, especially when compared to something like this. Seems they put a good amount of time into this 7. That video got me even more hyped for this. I gotta day after watching the video, while I?ll never ever use it, the pod mod looks cooler than I thought it would.

This looks nice, really nice. Alas, I only have room for 1 Iron Man in my little collecting corner of the universe and that space is reserved for Dad (BD 85).

Congrats to all picking this guy up though...I shall cast an envious eye on your in-hand pics.

So HT pulled a WM Mk IV by releasing the IM Mk VII a lot earlier than its original release date. Although what I've noticed from the images of the boxes arriving in Hong Kong is that they are all labeled "Special Edition."

i just ordered the regular version since I didn't wanna order from SS and I don't care about the small little plastic fig that I would never use...so I wonder if that means mine will be arriving later...I kinda hope so!

This isn't early, it was always scheduled for Quarter 4 so actually it's right on time.

I never understood this new thinking of ******** on people for trying to make a $1
During their collecting toys hobby??

What makes toys any different than any other commodity?? It?s done in every facet of our society..

Also, are you going to **** on the manufacturer?s (Hot Toys) for ass raping you and charging you double what these things actually cost, based solely on, because they know you will pay it?

No, your not.

So no, you don?t get to complain when someone buys two and follows the same strategy.

All the power to you if you can buy 10 of these. If didn?t get to buy one because of that, I?m not going to **** bricks on toy forum. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps I've not made myself clear. I wasn't judging anyone for doing anything. I literally just wanted to know why would it be worth it to ya'll to get a second figure for yourselves, your reasons and opinions on doing so. I'm not trying to start a business or bash those who are.

I doubt the Mark 50 ever gets up high in value. Like what was said, there are just way too many of them. I also don't think it was all that well done when I compare it to my other diecast figures. Seemed rushed.

The Mark 50 was definitely rushed out, which ended up making it kind of "meh" compared to some of
the other diecast figures. Compare it to how badass and well done the Mark IV War Machine is and it is no contest.

I really hope the Mark 85 and BD 85 do not share the same fate.

How do people feel about the pod transformation gimmick with this armor after watching this video?

It looks pretty screen accurate, but even with picking up two of these I won't display either one that way.
Regular and Battle-Damaged looks for me, personally.

This is 100% my favorite armor of them all, so having both looks was an absolute MUST.

This looks really impressive -- I pre-ordered it so long ago I was starting to doubt my choice, but even the paint is a step up from previous armours. Hyped for this one.

trying to find reasons not to like it since i cant afford it atm, so far i?ve found none. :gah:

Yeah, I have a very small Iron Man collection and this one didn't make the 'logic' cut for me personally... but my 'emo' side wants it badly.

I love Iron Men with lots of weapons and this is a dreadnought. Going to be tough to fight this urge.

I also ruled it out and went with the Mark IV. Yet I've wondered ever since if I made the right decision because the Mark VII had a more important role in a much better film.

The other factor to consider is these ****ers go way up in price once they sell through initially.

I ruled this one out as well. My plastic Mark VII is in pristine condition and I don't display it with my other diecast IMs, so no issue with it being out of scale. And while it's an impressive design feat by HT, I'd never buy this version to put it in the transforming pod form so I can't see paying extra for it. I also still don't like the new knees as IMO they look too elongated and narrow, plus no one's leg (except maybe Reed Richards') bends like that. :lol But don't get me wrong - this guy still looks great, especially when he's all decked out with his weapons. I see they even gave him the hip flares again. Nice.

75543492_10156603350452344_8745955412240498688_o.jpg

The Mark 50 was definitely rushed out, which ended up making it kind of "meh" compared to some of
the other diecast figures. Compare it to how badass and well done the Mark IV War Machine is and it is no contest.

They won't. The 50 was an outlier, probably because they wanted to get it out before Endgame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a slick pose right there. Gonna steal that one. Well I put in for two of these a while ago. A ton of SSC rwewards on the exclusive made it easier while the other is coming from a different retailer. I look at it this way. While these figures definitely aren't cheap, they are a whole lot cheaper making your decision to get in early for a mint in box brand spanking new figure as opposed to hemming and hawing now and then realizing a few months down the line you want it. Rest assured, there will be figure waiting just for you with your name on it. And if you wait long enough, you'll be settling for an opened one with who knows what issues and not at a friendly price. haha. Also, don't get me started on folks inquiring about jumping on the infamous waitlist (I'm laughing as I type this) especially when you have all this time to get one secured if you really want one. Just my take on it.

Yea the Mark 4 War Machine just destroys the Mark 50. So much more badass and well done. Seriously contemplating selling my Mark 50...

Back