1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Iron Man Mark 7 Diecast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m happy I procrastinated and had to get the regular edition now. Not that I couldn’t wait for extras but I’m very happy to be getting it so soon. I’ve ordered a hall of armor that gets here tomorrow now it won’t be empty to long.

Regular version right here as well. Most of the accessories I will use time to time when I repose or take a photo, but for the most part what he comes standard in is what I keep my boys in. I have several of those gummies and I have never used them for anything. For those that collect/want them glad you got what you wanted, but I'm super happy to get this guy hopefully sometime next week. It will be hard with the holiday coming up.

I could careless about the gummie too. I might see about seeing if SSC will let me change versions if it gets me the figure that much faster

Still playing the waiting game, eh? Speaking of which, have you seen the latest posts in the Armored Thanos thread? :D

I have now. That sucks. I was afraid some might jump in and then have way too long to think about it. I've seen it so many times. Its been the death of many a custom project.

THIS is why I wait. *insert Yoda humpf*

I have now. That sucks. I was afraid some might jump in and then have way too long to think about it. I've seen it so many times. Its been the death of many a custom project.

THIS is why I wait. *insert Yoda humpf*

Hopefully Red Wolf is the exception rather than the rule. His bailing has me hoping that Joost doesn't have to cut back on features (articulation, light-up eyes, etc.) because too many people back out. I hadn't even considered that he might cancel the project. Has he been forced to do that previously?

I don't know, but its possible.

Unfortunately, the Vulture is one of those figures that really is a visual purchase. If its made and ready to ship, I bet a lot more people would impulse-buy. Perhaps that's Joost's thinking as well. Seeing IS wanting.

I sent Joost a note several weeks ago regarding the Vulture but he never responded. I hope he's still on track with that project.

I don't know, but its possible.

Unfortunately, the Vulture is one of those figures that really is a visual purchase. If its made and ready to ship, I bet a lot more people would impulse-buy. Perhaps that's Joost's thinking as well. Seeing IS wanting.

I sent Joost a note several weeks ago regarding the Vulture but he never responded. I hope he's still on track with that project.

Yes, hopefully more people will jump on the bandwagon once he unveils a prototype. I just don't want it to end up like the Batmobile where he'll be forced to cut back on the basic offering, then offer the opportunity to upgrade to a deluxe version for a TBD add-on cost.

Yesterday Joost uploaded a video on his YouTube channel for the 1966 Batmobile. In it he mentioned that in the next week he'd be uploading more updates on their 2020 projects, so hopefully there will be one for Vulture. I get the impression he's been inundated with questions about their various projects, so I can understand him going that route to address them.

Back