1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 - Iron Man 3: Mark XXXVI - Peacemaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think this may possibly be a slow mover too? I think it's cool, wished the whole thing was done in the paint, but I have seen a number of complaints that it is just a War Machine repaint. Could this hurt sales? Being a diecast can't hurt but the Iron Patriot has seemed to linger for a while. I think it's a cool pc too but waited until it went on sale before buying it.
Again, I just get cautious about pre ordering pcs at full price. I got burned on the Snowtrooper PF statue and kick myself every time I see it on sale.

Hot Rod is actually the prototype for War Machine but it has the Iron Patriot star in the chest..., technically it's the suit Tony made before War Machine or Iron Patriot SO in theory they would be the repaints..., I doubt this suit will hang around long, Python was gone in just a few days & I recon Hot Rod will go the same way. I know what you mean though, paying full price for things that then sell far cheaper definitely sucks, I've recently found that the last 4 statues I've bought that Gentle Giant made have all later sold for half the price that I paid for them & in one case a statue is actually selling now for near on a quarter of what I paid..., I am confident Hot Rod won't be going the same way as those statues though, nor do I think it'll hang around like the other diecast figures like it seem to be doing (just my personal feeling though).

I am. :( I got on their chat yesterday and was promptly disconnected after a 30 minute wait which was lovely. I guess I'll give them a call tomorrow.

Jeez bro, I send my condolences. Look at it this way, you can ask them to compensate you with something free :lol

I got the processing email ages ago when everyone else did but money has never left account to date so still waiting as well for them to process the order.

I considered getting this as a way to balance out Red Snapper but now that it looks like Striker is the same size as Red Snapper

If this gets discounted I might add it to the Wine Cellar but at this point it's not a must have.

Even with a dedicated area to display these I only have enough room for 14-16 of the HPP Hall of Armors so I have to be selective and since this was not seen in the movie it's low on the list.

If things slow down I might get it when it's on sale to fill a bay but it would get stored if something original came out..

It's in the movie
474b3be1f9e8200646662594e3cfb013.jpg

I am. :( I got on their chat yesterday and was promptly disconnected after a 30 minute wait which was lovely. I guess I'll give them a call tomorrow.

man, same thing happened with me!

I had a "item shipping soon" on the Friday after thanksgiving, and no notice after that. After multiple emails and chat connection attemps, I sent a long winded email explaining my frustration. 2 hours later I got a shipping notice, but no email regarding my frustration.

It's in the movie
474b3be1f9e8200646662594e3cfb013.jpg

Good catch. I know that in theory all of the armors were in the movie but some were more prominent then others (Heart Breaker, Igor, Striker, etc)

I wonder if there is a photographic list of which armors are "seen" in the movie.

Good catch. I know that in theory all of the armors were in the movie but some were more prominent then others (Heart Breaker, Igor, Striker, etc)

I wonder if there is a photographic list of which armors are "seen" in the movie.

Mark IX
300px-Iron_Man_Armor_MK_9_(Earth-199999)_from_Iron_Man_3_(film)_001.jpg
Mark XV/15 Sneaky
80px-Iron_Man_Armor_MK_XV_(Earth-199999)_from_Iron_Man_3_(film)_001.jpg
Mark XVI/16 Nightclub
Anthony_Stark_(Earth-199999)_with_Iron_Man_Armor_MK_XVI_(Earth-199999)_from_Iron_Man_3_(film)_00.jpg
Mark XVII/17 Heartbreaker
1000px-Vlcsnap-2013-08-25-15h53m08s20.jpg
Mark XIX/19 Tiger
Iron_Man_Armor_MK_XIX_(Earth-199999)_from_Iron_Man_3_(film)_002.jpg
Mark XX/20 Python
20.jpg
Mark XXII/22 Hot Rod
Iron_Man_Armor_MK_XXII_(Earth-199999)_from_Iron_Man_3_(film)_001.jpg
Mark XXIII/23 Shades
205px-Iron_Man_Armor_MK_XXIII_(Earth-199999)_from_Iron_Man_3_(film)_001.jpg
Mark XXIV/24 Tank
24.jpg
Mark XXV/25 Striker
Iron_Man_Armor_MK_XXV_(Earth-199999)_from_Iron_Man_3_(film)_002.jpg
Mark XXVII/27 Disco
Disco.jpg
Mark XXX/30 Blue Steel
130.jpg
Mark XXXI/31 Piston
131.jpg
Mark XXXIII/33 Silver Centurion
468px-Silvercenturion-armornew-ironman3.jpg
Mark XXXV/35 Red Snapper
Iron_Man_Armor_MK_XXXV_(Earth-199999)_from_Iron_Man_3_(film)_001.jpg
Mark XXXVI/36 Peacemaker
155px-Peacemaker2.png

Mark XXXVII/37 HammerHead
Hammerheadengage.jpg
Mark XXXVIII/38 Igor
1000px-Vlcsnap-2013-03-06-21h34m59s146.jpg
Mark XXXIV/39 Starboost
Starboostarriving.jpg
Mark XL/40 Shotgun
1000px-Anthony_Stark_(Earth-199999)_with_Iron_Man_Armor_MK_XL_(Earth-199999)_from_Iron_Man_3_(fi.jpg
Mark XLI/41 Bones
300px-Bonesatnorco.jpg

Mark XLII/42 Prodigal Son
Iron-Man-Mark-42.jpg

and Obviously the Original 7 appear at the star as well
I-VII (left to right)
hallofarmor.png

and Tony Stark too I guess ^^ :lol

Another armor seen as well is the Iron Patriot Armor
iron_man_3_patriot.jpg

Brainiac, I'm 90% sure that's Midas and not Python, the helmet and thighs look to be more Mark VII'ish

Python can be seen in a brief tracking long shot of the rafters being pushed against a guardrail by one or two Extremis soldiers. The suit is tiny in the frame, but you can make out the black and gold (and it doesn't appear to be Bones).

EXCELLENT Post Braniac.

You should start a separate thread of screen captures of each armor so the info is easily accessible instead of mixed in t=with the various threads.

This could be discussed in depth and the thread could get a spot in the stuck IM thread

Back