1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 - Iron Man 3: Mark XXXVI - Peacemaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My retailer has just confirmed I'll be getting this on Tuesday, just in time for Christmas..., I bought it for myself but I still like it when I get my collectibles delivered around the Christmas period. :)

Got this today, it's a nice figure & over all I'm happy with it..., there is one thing bugging me though & that's the elbow joints on the front section of the arms, they look tackily done & just say plastic to me. Obviously it is plastic but none of my other Iron Man figures have looked like this, it stands out. :/ Size is good, colour is great & the detailing on the whole is nicely captured (apart from the irritation). :)

Got this today, it's a nice figure & over all I'm happy with it..., there is one thing bugging me though & that's the elbow joints on the front section of the arms, they look tackily done & just say plastic to me. Obviously it is plastic but none of my other Iron Man figures have looked like this, it stands out. :/ Size is good, colour is great & the detailing on the whole is nicely captured (apart from the irritation). :)

Congrats :duff

Although most sources say that is Mark IX but it has the wrong helmet, Mark IX should have a Centurion style helmet (vertical lines above the brow). That would make this one Mark VIII.

EpEy11L.png

zk86kq3.png

And that is definitely Midas, not Python. Python has Heartbreaker/Tank legs, which are thicker and have some protrusions/intakes on the lower leg

G759TXF.jpg

You can see them clearly on Tank, but not on the other armor, so it is Midas

N9YGRc2.png

Back