1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 - Iron Man 3: Mark XXXVI - Peacemaker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him today and he is fantastic!!!

29 more to go in the Iron Legion!!!

Maybe I'm the only one, but the arms look so out of proportion...

No, you're not alone. I have always felt the arms look so out of proportion too, but it's very clear that this design was just a swap out repaint by Marvel just to add a mark suit to the IM Legion. I'm a fan of the Red Snapper armor, so I can forgive the unproportioned arms.

I also think it would've been better if all the Mark Suits were unique instead of swap out, repainted or frankensteined versions just to accumulate 35 more suits. I would've preferred the IM Legion mark suit count to be maybe 25 suits total, rather than 42 that includes repaints, swap outs.

B3V7ecRCEAAp2J-.jpg

Love that color for the armor. The figure looks great in the pics! Not necessarily regretting canceling this figure yet but I'll definitely still keep my eye out for a deal on it.

Is it just me or this figure came with too much scratches? compared to the other non BD versions?

Was supposed to get this today but thanks to the snow storm in Buffalo, NY last week it won't be here until after the holiday :slap

What kind of stickers does it have? Pics? I don't have this one but am intrigued.

I can't get a pic right now because im too lazy to get out of bed but the stickers are just a yellow caution sign that goes on the ab area and then yellow caution lines that go on the shoulders and shins.
Let me see if i can find a pic in this thread

Got mine last night but havent had a chance to open him. I need to order another display case and do some rearranging of figures to fit all these upcoming suits.

Back