1/6 Hot Toys - 1/6 - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXII - Hot Rod ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well with the exception of Peacemaker, I've had the others on order & have been waiting for them to be released for at least a year now (or more) & now that they are finally all coming out I'm definitely looking to see what's next?!? :)

:lol You guys will probably get another half-dozen IM reveals, at least, by the end of 2015, not including AoU.

:lol You guys will probably get another half-dozen IM reveals, at least, by the end of 2015, not including AoU.

Only half a dozen??? lol ;) I'd like them to make all 42 armours ASAP really, before they become an off the burn subject for making (well if they do get to that stage). :)

You guys have Peacemaker and Heartbreaker coming and Igor and Gemini just around the corner and you're still hankering for more new armors? Damn. :lol

Makes me think people just wish for the figures and when they come out they just don't buy it :lol

I buy them too..., only missed out on Python to date but that was because of my budgeting & I decided on Igor instead of Python..., I'd still like to get Python though, when my budget allows. :)

d26649cae6d6cb8bd8d73dcbe7f6472c.jpg
4152db3dbc2e7663c7750f4aff2ffcb6.jpg
e47d843a2dcbd781ab20aaf652d6e5e0.jpg

Not my pictures but official Hot Toys Hot Rod at the kingdom convention

Love the classic car feel. Not one I will pick up but cool for you armory guys.

It looks awesome, can't wait to finally own it..., just wish it'd at least go up for preorder already.

Looks cool and all, but this is just gonna be another $310 shelf warmer that gets heavily discounted + extra rewards + free shipping:lol

Nice paint job. It's like Iron Man had an accident with a Trans-Am. I bet they actually release all 42 armors - probably most will be exclusives over the next few years since there are no new Iron Man flicks on the horizon (Unless you count Avengers 2, 3, 4, and Cap Am 3).

Yeah, as far as I'm aware it's just a repaint of the mark II War Machine so hopefully that means they've used the diecast materials.
Although you're not technically wrong since they are essentially the same figure, it's got the star on the chest so it would be a repaint of Iron Patriot.

That being said... I must own this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back