1/6 Hot Toys - 1/6 - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXII - Hot Rod ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looks very cool. It looks slick if you know what I mean?

Pic of Hot Rod at STGCC.
15170751791_5c22b37392_b.jpg

Die-cast! Die-cast! Die-cast!

I can understand the want for die cast here but is it worth the extra money? I'm fine either way :)

I'd have diecast every time BUT I doubt anymore of the Iron Man 3 figures will get that treatment, the main ones got it & now it'll be back to plastic I think..., the new Avengers film may yield a diecast mark 43 but that's probably going to be all..., unless they do carry on revisiting the early suits like they've done with the mark 3 suit.

Adding to boba debts points from the last few pages, id say this has to be diecast as the figure (parts and articulation) are engineered for that format, plastic pieces my not move or work the same way as the engineering for pressure/stress points would throw off the way it was designed to work.

It looks as if this is a repaint of the IP DC.?.?

So possibly an easy money maker diecast repaint then? lol :) I guess it makes sense though, I always thought as they're Stark's suits, surely he'd have a prototype of War Machine rather than just building a suit & handing it over..., as the mark II got returned I guess (as it was back in the hall of armour in Iron Man 3, wasn't it).

I like it and I think it looks like a reprint Frankensteined. Iron patriot, mark 42 and ...something...

I really want this. The more I look at it the more I'm loving it.

I really want this. The more I look at it the more I'm loving it.

It is very cool..., just wish they wouldn't take so long putting it up for preorder BUT maybe they have several more in developement & want to show us the next group being released, like they did with the last 8. :)

You guys have Peacemaker and Heartbreaker coming and Igor and Gemini just around the corner and you're still hankering for more new armors? Damn. :lol

You guys have Peacemaker and Heartbreaker coming and Igor and Gemini just around the corner and you're still hankering for more new armors? Damn. :lol

Well with the exception of Peacemaker, I've had the others on order & have been waiting for them to be released for at least a year now (or more) & now that they are finally all coming out I'm definitely looking to see what's next?!? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back