Hot Toys 1/6 - Hellboy (2019) MMS527

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ I was thinking this too, a muscle torso but with jointed arms at the shoulders. Thing is i'm sure HT was thinking of how it would look shirtless, they had both looks in mind and figured it was the best way.

^ I was thinking this too, a muscle torso but with jointed arms at the shoulders. Thing is i'm sure HT was thinking of how it would look shirtless, they had both looks in mind and figured it was the best way.
That's not really an excuse as they made a new body for Drax that had joints with a full torso.

With the movie being a financial bomb... Be happy we're getting this figure at all. I know I am.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The film seemed doomed before it was released, because it wasn't a Ron Perlman Hellboy.

As a film it's more faithful to the comics than Perlman's outings. It's downfall is maybe that it was too faithful. There was just so much reference to the comic books it became a succession of Easter eggs. But I love it nonetheless.

With the movie being a financial bomb... Be happy we're getting this figure at all. I know I am.

I'm happy we got it. Lol just stating body could be better as seamless are easy to crack but hopefully they come up with better material. Already paid mine so its a matter of waiting. Also i don't believe it was bad for being too fateful i think they did a horrible job with the choice of story, I would have been more happy with a full Darkness Calls film or Wake the Devil. Or Something original that was it's own story if they actually went with the original concept of a Horror style film that would have been cool.

I'm happy we got it. Lol just stating body could be better as seamless are easy to crack but hopefully they come up with better material. Already paid mine so its a matter of waiting. Also i don't believe it was bad for being too fateful i think they did a horrible job with the choice of story, I would have been more happy with a full Darkness Calls film or Wake the Devil. Or Something original that was it's own story if they actually went with the original concept of a Horror style film that would have been cool.
Yea I agree. What hurt the most, aside from no gdt or perlman, was the 16 producers with 2 being a real pain in the ass I read. I enjoyed the film and I don't think it deserves the **** end of the stick that it got. Harbour was great.

Yea I agree. What hurt the most, aside from no gdt or perlman, was the 16 producers with 2 being a real pain in the ass I read. I enjoyed the film and I don't think it deserves the **** end of the stick that it got. Harbour was great.

I'm actually watching it right now as i bought it on PS4. Lol trying to give it a second watch and analysis it and see what was good and where they messed up. I think Harbour did good but i never like the teen concept they do not in the del toro films or in this one.

I just watched it again last night. And my final opinion is this is such a great rental film, where you can just sit back and enjoy how sort of naff but cool it is. I mean I own it on 4k and have this on pre-order, and I'm glad I did. I love the look of and Hellboy himself, and the films not a work of art but it's still highly enjoyable, feels like a PS2 game turned into a film. Enjoyed it at the cinema, enjoyed it again.

I just watched it again last night. And my final opinion is this is such a great rental film, where you can just sit back and enjoy how sort of naff but cool it is. I mean I own it on 4k and have this on pre-order, and I'm glad I did. I love the look of and Hellboy himself, and the films not a work of art but it's still highly enjoyable, feels like a PS2 game turned into a film. Enjoyed it at the cinema, enjoyed it again.

I loved it too, I hope they let it continue as a series on Hulu or something. The only thing I didn?t like was that the sword is technically only used once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't watched this. I own it though (I'm a ***** for steelbooks). But I really agree that Hellboy deserves a shot as a Netflix or HBO series that doesn't care about universe ending scenarios, but rather just the week to week tasks of dealing with the supernatural and how BPRD tackles it.

I haven't watched this. I own it though (I'm a ***** for steelbooks). But I really agree that Hellboy deserves a shot as a Netflix or HBO series that doesn't care about universe ending scenarios, but rather just the week to week tasks of dealing with the supernatural and how BPRD tackles it.

I would hope David comes back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figure has been delayed until July-August I'm hoping HT is looking into what kind of material is being used for the body I really don't want it to tare from over posing.

I wish there was a more comic accurate sculpt like this. I'd definitely get the figure and swap heads then.

Hellboy (2).jpg

Saw this on Instagram. The Artist is the guy who did the character designs and art for God of War 2016. If this proves anything it's that we need a good Hellboy video game. LolScreenshot_2020-05-17-13-57-04~3.jpg

So this is scheduled to be coming out in the next month or so, hopefully not delayed! If Hot Toys do anything for SDCC in a virtual manner I hope this is shown!

Back