1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that stare thor gave cap when he saw it wobble, always wondered if that meant anything. Like maybe it sensed cap was worthy, but not fully. But yeah that scene with cap wielding mjolnir was great indeed.

Man I was excited when Thor remarked "I knew it!", recalling back to AoU when Cap budged Mjolnir, Cap was probably faking not being able to lift it.

You are correct. The Russo brothers said that cap could have lifted it then as well.

Pretty sure the thing about having to admit he knew about Bucky is just a fan theory and not said by anyone official. Lifting the hammer never seemed to have been a ?you can SORT lift it? since it?s not a weight thing, it?s an either/or.

Anyway, this thing looks too great to pass up. Definitely going to have to set the big 3 lined up with him grabbing both weapons.

Pretty sure the thing about having to admit he knew about Bucky is just a fan theory and not said by anyone official. Lifting the hammer never seemed to have been a ?you can SORT lift it? since it?s not a weight thing, it?s an either/or.

Anyway, this thing looks too great to pass up. Definitely going to have to set the big 3 lined up with him grabbing both weapons.

This is my take. You're either worthy or not. The fact he could move it at all says that he was worthy back then.

Would have loved to see Thor’s face if Cap had not only lifted the hammer in AOU but started twirling it around on the first try!

Cap could have lifted the hammer in AOU and chose not to for whatever reason; didn't want to embarrass Thor, didn't know what it meant to have that power, etc. Since he knew now that he could, he studied how Thor used it in battle in case he was ever faced with being able/forced to use it in the future; hence the swinging around and hit the ground with it to strike down Thanos.

he's so fat here, I loved it
thor-sixth-scale-figure_marvel_silo.png

If Production matches Prototype, this is going to be an epic figure. I hope they improve on the early release Cap for the final version. If so, the Endgame collection is going to be incredible...

Agreed, seeing this picture was the first time I was glad to have both versions of the 85 on order. The clean armor for this group shot, and the BD one separate
72292782_10156577684607344_2026874725740838912_o.jpg

Agreed, seeing this picture was the first time I was glad to have both versions of the 85 on order. The clean armor for this group shot, and the BD one separate

:lecture

The clean for the group and the BD one kneeling in the classic "I am Iron Man" pose for sure. Hoping they do a BD armoured Thanos as well, would like to display him with BD Iron Man and regular armoured Thanos fighting the group.

Oh, couldn't help it, while I'm still waiting for the rerelease of IW thor, pre-ordered this one.
Would be nice to campare this Stormbreaker with the bad tomato I own.

Back