1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Release date in 2021. Year, when we will get many movies including Guardians 3 and Thor: Love and Thunder. In that time nobody will even remember this. I mean, those release dates are insane. It's tough to want this and keep collecting IW line when you have to wait two years.

Yeah I'll totally have forgotten in a year and a half the gigantic movie that was the end to 10 years of MCU movies where Thor's look totally changed and Iron Man died. Why does anyone collect anything if you think people forget everything after a year?

Will get. No problem. My only Thor in my collection.

Same here!

I would like this head sculpt. heh endgame_thor.jpg

Yeah I'll totally have forgotten in a year and a half the gigantic movie that was the end to 10 years of MCU movies where Thor's look totally changed and Iron Man died. Why does anyone collect anything if you think people forget everything after a year?

Means they never really wanted it in the first place

If not for the fact that people will likely be asking $150 for it, I'd be tempted to just grab this headsculpt as an alternate Endgame look for my IW Thor

Agreed. I was never a huge fan of the IW sculpt so switching it out with this one would be ideal, but at that point you?re better off buying the whole figure and selling off everything but the sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like the sculpt.. We've had a couple of short haired sculpts, a lazy reuse of AoU for his first Ragnarok look (which was never very Hemsworth to begin with).. at last we've got something a lot more mythology looking.

Maybe it's just me but that price is crazy town. I saw the price and immediately went to the image that shows everything it comes with expecting some deluxe stand or some expensive prop but nope. The price jumps HT has made in the last 3 years have been crazy and I think this finally puts me out of collecting HT.

traded my iw thor and was planning to get the endgame thor but you are right, I might pass and wait for love and thunder thor now.
Not really a fan of the black suit from iw tbh. Is the reason I traded mine.
I bet we'll get an interesting thor and also the mighty thor from that movie.

But I POed Mysterio cos I know we'll not get another mysterio that soon, unless he make an appearance in spiderman 3, but I have a feeling that the soonest we see him is in the sinister six movie or spiderman 4, which is at least 4 years away.

But by this exact same reasoning you wont get Love and thunder thor till at least end of 2022 and maybe even 2023..

Maybe it's just me but that price is crazy town. I saw the price and immediately went to the image that shows everything it comes with expecting some deluxe stand or some expensive prop but nope. The price jumps HT has made in the last 3 years have been crazy and I think this finally puts me out of collecting HT.

I tend to agree, but I looked at the IW version and that's $267. So for about $10 more you're getting Mjolnir too and then electronics with both weapons and the chest. I'm sure that's what's raising the price more than anything. I'm not really happy with that high of a price either.

It is a bit steep, but I keep rationalizing that this will probably cap my full movie collections. A few stragglers here and there I'm sure from upcoming phases, but the coming movies do not have my attention as much as these did. Just helping anyone on the fence come up with an excuse!!

I just can’t believe Thor is going to be like this in Phase 4 . I don’t know how many movies I can tolerate looking at a fat Thor for future movies

True but IW Thor was overpriced too. I mean, seems like just a year ago figures were in the $230 range right?

Well if you?re going to be like that, I?ll remind you that I never specifically said PO on SSC, I just said an actual PO which is available right now in HK (check Secret Base): 【Thor height like real head eagle led glow stormbreaker and mjolnir transform Nano Gauntlet in a moment】

Avengers 4: final battle has received strong support from fans around the world since its release! Hot toys following the early launch of 《After 4》 Iron Man Mark Lxxxv (War Damage Edition / ordinary edition), Captain America, Iron Patriots, black widow, Quebec, hunting, war machine, eagle After eye and rocket 1:6 Scale Collection, a series of 1:1/1:4-Scale Nano Gauntlet Collection and cosbaby collection, a series of 1:6-Scale Nano Gauntlet collections and the cosbaby collection, today will be released today. It's all right.

Pre-order price:
Thor 1:6 Scale Collector Hk$ 1,690
Transformation Man Doctor 1:6 Scale Collector Hk$ 2,330
(additional member discount discount)

But I have no problem with you wanting to somehow hold on to the fallacy for another 13-15 hours until SSC puts them BOTH up.

I'm pretty sure gmoney kept up your "bet" chatter purely for the entertainment value, as he always knew this day was coming. Even if it never arrived, I doubt he would have accepted your Mark L. :lol

Haha yes, it's true. It's been fun ribbing you, but looks like your figure is safe...for now. Currently working on triangulating your position so I can pull off the perfect heist...bwhahaha!

Scott-Lang-in-Avengers-Endgame-2019-avengers-infinity-war-1-and-2-42968564-268-170.gif

These prices keep going up because people keep finding ways to rationalize spending a stupid amount of money on something that cost significantly less a year ago.

The next Thor figure is going to be over $300 before shipping and tax, mark my words.

It is a bit steep, but I keep rationalizing that this will probably cap my full movie collections. A few stragglers here and there I'm sure from upcoming phases, but the coming movies do not have my attention as much as these did. Just helping anyone on the fence come up with an excuse!!

I don't see me buying any more than a few stragglers from now on. I was almost tempted by the Iron Man passing the torch factor to Spiderman factor, but after watching the new movie in the weekend that fire was extinguished..

At this stage the only thing I can think of that might raise my interest is more Thor figures from the next movie, and Loki from the Disney+ series..

These prices keep going up because people keep finding ways to rationalize spending a stupid amount of money on something that cost significantly less a year ago.

The next Thor figure is going to be over $300 before shipping and tax, mark my words.

I?ve got some pre-orders (Mark 7, R2, Widow) to wrap-up but a combination of price creep and having most of my must-haves has taken me almost completely out of the game.

I say *almost* because one never knows, but there?s not a hell of a lot left for me. If everything wasn?t CAD$400+ I may think differently...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back