1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Admittedly the gut seemed bigger in some scenes and less noticeable in others but it may have just been the angle. Here on display it didnt seem that big

EC3Bh6CUwAAd7Kq.jpg

And for comparison "fit thor" suit

Thor Avengers Endgame costume.jpg

Release date in 2021. Year, when we will get many movies including Guardians 3 and Thor: Love and Thunder. In that time nobody will even remember this. I mean, those release dates are insane. It's tough to want this and keep collecting IW line when you have to wait two years.

Excited for this and the Professor Hulk. Wonder if some likeness approval just shook loose to have them release at the same time. Or just squeezing stuff in before Star Wars hits in another two months. Maybe they?ll squeeze in Mantis as well... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm surprised the rooted vs. sculpted hair debate hasn't started in here yet. I would've preferred the sculpted beard but rooted long hair on this one. Some of those pics where he isn't looking straight on just look off with the hair "floating" above his shoulders.

Well if you?re going to be like that, I?ll remind you that I never specifically said PO on SSC, I just said an actual PO which is available right now in HK (check Secret Base): 【Thor height like real head eagle led glow stormbreaker and mjolnir transform Nano Gauntlet in a moment】

Avengers 4: final battle has received strong support from fans around the world since its release! Hot toys following the early launch of 《After 4》 Iron Man Mark Lxxxv (War Damage Edition / ordinary edition), Captain America, Iron Patriots, black widow, Quebec, hunting, war machine, eagle After eye and rocket 1:6 Scale Collection, a series of 1:1/1:4-Scale Nano Gauntlet Collection and cosbaby collection, a series of 1:6-Scale Nano Gauntlet collections and the cosbaby collection, today will be released today. It's all right.

Pre-order price:
Thor 1:6 Scale Collector Hk$ 1,690
Transformation Man Doctor 1:6 Scale Collector Hk$ 2,330
(additional member discount discount)

But I have no problem with you wanting to somehow hold on to the fallacy for another 13-15 hours until SSC puts them BOTH up.

I'm pretty sure gmoney kept up your "bet" chatter purely for the entertainment value, as he always knew this day was coming. Even if it never arrived, I doubt he would have accepted your Mark L. :lol

I'm surprised the rooted vs. sculpted hair debate hasn't started in here yet. I would've preferred the sculpted beard but rooted long hair on this one. Some of those pics where he isn't looking straight on just look off with the hair "floating" above his shoulders.

I noticed that too. At first I thought we might be getting two head sculpts (or two hair pieces), but then I quickly came to my senses.

And WHY did you mention the R word??? Do you want to read several pages of you-know-who ranting about dolly hair? :slap

"...accurate-scaled recreation of LED light up Stormbreaker with impressive details from handle to head, ..."

Back