1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Endgame Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turned out great. I think one could get by just by getting the gut armor and a recasted head and using them on the infinity war version.

Yeah the armor reigned in his gut a bit, but not THAT much.

72349960_10215900973735508_7366369181840703488_o.jpg

I think he looks big enough. We don't want a Santa Thor on the shelf :lol

Hey guys I?m new here and I need help with something.

I ordered infinity war Thor and made first of 3 payments. My question is

Is there any chance sideshow could change my pre order to this Thor instead ?

This is my first hot toys purchase ever so I?m not sure about rules and sorry if I?m not allowed to ask here... thanks

Wow..totally didn?t expect it to be coming out any time soon. This is the definitive Thor in my opinion. 2 shall be preordered!! I say thee 2!!!!

Woohoo!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I?m new here and I need help with something.

I ordered infinity war Thor and made first of 3 payments. My question is

Is there any chance sideshow could change my pre order to this Thor instead ?

This is my first hot toys purchase ever so I?m not sure about rules and sorry if I?m not allowed to ask here... thanks

Call them. They used to do a one time swap.

Whoops, guess they didn?t listen to you gmoney5000!

Well...if I'm not mistaken it's still a pre-order date we're looking at. I will only admit defeat once this goes up for pre-order, in the meantime this means absolutely nothing!!!

Stormbreaker is more accurate in size compared to the Infinity War version.

Damn this is amazing... Really really want that PERFECT Stormbreaker for my IW thor...and i want to try that headsculpt on the IW body..... Hmmm... But I wonder how long after its release in HK will they start parting them out on ebay and what not and how long it takes to get here. I ultimately may be better off just ordering it from sideshow and having everything sooner in one go. After all its damn fine as a whole already. Sucks he is likely a yr out

Well...if I'm not mistaken it's still a pre-order date we're looking at. I will only admit defeat once this goes up for pre-order, in the meantime this means absolutely nothing!!!

Well if you?re going to be like that, I?ll remind you that I never specifically said PO on SSC, I just said an actual PO which is available right now in HK (check Secret Base): 【Thor height like real head eagle led glow stormbreaker and mjolnir transform Nano Gauntlet in a moment】

Avengers 4: final battle has received strong support from fans around the world since its release! Hot toys following the early launch of 《After 4》 Iron Man Mark Lxxxv (War Damage Edition / ordinary edition), Captain America, Iron Patriots, black widow, Quebec, hunting, war machine, eagle After eye and rocket 1:6 Scale Collection, a series of 1:1/1:4-Scale Nano Gauntlet Collection and cosbaby collection, a series of 1:6-Scale Nano Gauntlet collections and the cosbaby collection, today will be released today. It's all right.

Pre-order price:
Thor 1:6 Scale Collector Hk$ 1,690
Transformation Man Doctor 1:6 Scale Collector Hk$ 2,330
(additional member discount discount)

But I have no problem with you wanting to somehow hold on to the fallacy for another 13-15 hours until SSC puts them BOTH up.

Back