1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Capt America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adding the appearance of traps really helps, also makes the collar look taller which it is in the movie. Not much neck shows, but how the figure looks with zero traps really takes away from the proportions and accuracy

CUSTOM HOT TOYS ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA

Suit and Body from HT Infinity Wars Cap
Helmeted head from AOU. I fully repainted the helmet and made it darker and more worn look including
adding battle damage and adding blood on Cap's face.
Harness, Belt, Boots are from Civil War.
The boots were also repainted. I painted the straps a darker burgundy brown color and also added leather effects all over
the boots to make it look more like leather.
Added the Avenger symbol from Civil War shoulders.
The lower sleeve is also from Civil War Cap.
The diecast shield is from HT Golden Age Cap.
Added blue/silver metallic effects color on the chainmail chest piece and also on the shoulders.

w6dbYmB.jpg

TccjKGM.jpg

34AV7Nh.jpg

SKguyaA.jpg

EViWY0m.jpg

Damn that is awesome. Makes one wonder why HT went with a plastic piece ontop the armor for the chest.

Those photos are super insane drop dead gorgeous very life like under that lighting set up even looks like a painting on a canvas sheesh great job Remy....at making us all look like amateurs lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great job Remy!

Thank you.

Those photos are super insane drop dead gorgeous very life like under that lighting set up even looks like a painting on a canvas sheesh great job Remy....at making us all look like amateurs lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you soo much for the nice compliment Jye. :1-1:

Awesome work @Remy :clap

You maybe wanna try this third party battle damaged shield:

Thanks for the link.
I will definitely reconsider it. I know this is the scene specific look to have the broken shield, but honestly, I think this will be my
definitive Cap figure I have on my display, so I think I want his shield intact, since it is one of the things that is Iconic on a Captain America figure.

Yikes!! Sorry! I don't know why I referenced Cocolocoboloboy instead of you! :slap

Ha ha, I kinda eventually figured out that's what you probably meant.
But at first, I was like...is that a new name for Buddy, or friend? lol

Thanks again man.

CUSTOM HOT TOYS ENDGAME CAPTAIN AMERICA

Suit and Body from HT Infinity Wars Cap
Helmeted head from AOU. I fully repainted the helmet and made it darker and more worn look including
adding battle damage and adding blood on Cap's face.
Harness, Belt, Boots are from Civil War.
The boots were also repainted. I painted the straps a darker burgundy brown color and also added leather effects all over
the boots to make it look more like leather.
Added the Avenger symbol from Civil War shoulders.
The lower sleeve is also from Civil War Cap.
The diecast shield is from HT Golden Age Cap.
Added blue/silver metallic effects color on the chainmail chest piece and also on the shoulders.

w6dbYmB.jpg

TccjKGM.jpg

34AV7Nh.jpg

SKguyaA.jpg

EViWY0m.jpg

That looks amazing. For an EG Cap, I strongly believe that customizing an IW figure is the way to go. Even if the suit on the actual EG Cap was done correctly, they appear to be recycling the body from CW Cap that over time, I have come to think looks a bit too boxy and blocky looking.

The IW body I think is arguably one of the better Cap bodies. Actually that one and the CA one I think are the best. If HT makes a SS 2.0 that boasts either one of those two bodies, I’d be all on board. Those two bodies imo have just the right proportion of slenderness and bulk to accurately capture his physique in the films.

That looks amazing. For an EG Cap, I strongly believe that customizing an IW figure is the way to go. Even if the suit on the actual EG Cap was done correctly, they appear to be recycling the body from CW Cap that over time, I have come to think looks a bit too boxy and blocky looking.

The IW body I think is arguably one of the better Cap bodies. Actually that one and the CA one I think are the best. If HT makes a SS 2.0 that boasts either one of those two bodies, I?d be all on board. Those two bodies imo have just the right proportion of slenderness and bulk to accurately capture his physique in the films.

Thank you very much Silverstar.

Last edited:
Well, this just blows. Just received notification that the Cap Endgame figure won't be out until Oct to Jan 2021. Wonder if this is all because of the pandemic hitting the world. Was setting a place up for him on my shelf. :impatient::mad:

Well, this just blows. Just received notification that the Cap Endgame figure won't be out until Oct to Jan 2021. Wonder if this is all because of the pandemic hitting the world. Was setting a place up for him on my shelf. :impatient::mad:

An unfortunate non-surprise. :(

Back