1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank god they did sculpted hair. Hopefully they just do away with the doll hair for good. Definitely getting this.

Well, I didn't think I would want (or need) any more Black Widow figures in my collection...but this looks amazing! That head sculpt looks so awesome. :yess: I may get her to display with Endgame Hawkeye. :)

Million dollar question....

Does the zipper open?!!!

SlushyRashJackal-small.gif

I'm torn. The new outfit looks cool, but construction looks a bit too thin and rubbery, and I worry about material degradation. Also, it seems to hug those shoulder joints unnaturally, making them look 'toy-like'... Something you'd see on a $20 figure, not a $250 collectible. I also see that the zipper seems like part of the 'stamped/printed' pattern on the outfit, rather a functioning part of the garment... I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Call me crazy, but I'm slightly disappointed with the sculpted hair. It looks really good, BUT I can't help but think of all those other times when sculpted hair WOULD have been better (Avengers, AOU, and maybe IW) and THIS is the one they sculpt. Other manufacturers have been doing great things with braided synthetic hair lately and I was hoping Hot Toys was going to join this party.

Gripes aside... Wow... WOW... that is an amazing headsculpt! That likeness is the best ScarJo yet! I dig the facial expression too! I hope that quality is maintained to the final production model.

$235 for this is pretty reasonable by current pricing standards. Might end up being my second Endgame pre-order. Bring on Rocket!

Back