1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!
Hot Toys did a great job with this version of Black Widow! I think the headculpt and hair are really terrific!
I already have the CW Black Widow (which I think is awesome) so I will not be getting this new one, however if I did not already have the CW version I would certainly PO this one today!

Definite buy for me. It may not be as dead-on as Hawkeye, but it's by far the strongest BW sculpt yet.

And I'm sure it's the same body as before, but somehow this one seems to have a slightly curvier look to it, which is nice to see.

I agree with you on that also! Not sure if is due to the costume or maybe its because of the poses or angles Hot Toys used in their photos of this figure.

Ordered!

This will be my first Widow since Age of Ultron. Though I do still regret passing on CW Widow.

I do hope they add a more noticeable blond streak in the braid. I'm having a hard time seeing any blond coloring in any of the pictures released, including JC's sculpt pics.

Just PO'd her with the $25 coupon, brings her down to $210.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Heads up..BBTS is limiting one pre for her per customer. Anymore, they tagged will get cancelled :slap

I was thinking that I’ll never get a Black Widow figure to complete my Hot Toys collection.....

Spoiler Spoiler:

The costume really reminds me of The Wasp costume. Not liking the material they're using. Can't decide between this or just wait for the solo movie.

I'm torn. The new outfit looks cool, but construction looks a bit too thin and rubbery, and I worry about material degradation. Also, it seems to hug those shoulder joints unnaturally, making them look 'toy-like'... Something you'd see on a $20 figure, not a $250 collectible. I also see that the zipper seems like part of the 'stamped/printed' pattern on the outfit, rather a functioning part of the garment... I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Call me crazy, but I'm slightly disappointed with the sculpted hair. It looks really good, BUT I can't help but think of all those other times when sculpted hair WOULD have been better (Avengers, AOU, and maybe IW) and THIS is the one they sculpt. Other manufacturers have been doing great things with braided synthetic hair lately and I was hoping Hot Toys was going to join this party.

Gripes aside... Wow... WOW... that is an amazing headsculpt! That likeness is the best ScarJo yet! I dig the facial expression too! I hope that quality is maintained to the final production model.

I’m with you. I think plastic hair is a step backward, but it’s probably a cost-saving factor for HT. It is what it is.

Oooh. I'm impressed by this one. If I ever get a Black Widow this could be it. Good likeness and the body looks pretty good in the official pics, dunno if it's a new one or what....

I’m with you. I think plastic hair is a step backward, but it’s probably a cost-saving factor for HT. It is what it is.

Honestly I hate rooted hair on these smaller figures. It’s the reason why I don’t have a BW figure yet, and why this one will be my first one.

Rooted hair isn’t bad if you aren’t afraid to put your ego aside ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it’s kinda annoying when people call it “doll hair” like, uh, what do you think this is?

Rooted hair isn’t bad if you aren’t afraid to put your ego aside ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it’s kinda annoying when people call it “doll hair” like, uh, what do you think this is?

it is a doll hahahahhaha action figure, toys, dolls are synonymous

Back