1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worst case scenario I'll pre-order and use a knock off civil war head. My only bw is the iron man 2 version.

I’m waiting for the reveal images. You can’t really tell squat from that image.

I agree. It's hard for me to say whether it's sculpted or rooted based on the image. But judging from that picture alone, it seems to me that her hair is rooted except for the braid. However, that seems like an odd choice if that's what Hot Toys decided to do. It won't be the first time that they'll mix sculpted and rooted hair because they did that with the DX15 Jack Sparrow.

Looks like poor Hulk will be the only original Avenger to not get the Hot Toys Endgame treatment :(

I know, so far it’s a shame but hopefully they will release one. I actually wouldn’t mind having all members of the core team from this movie regardless of hulks outfit.
I’d imagine they’d nail the more banner like sculpt.

guy66657 posted a picture of this cover in another thread too. To me, both the hair on the head and the braid look sculpted, which is what I am hoping for. She's got a French braid with lots of loose hair around the front - rooted would be a disaster waiting to happen with that style.

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 3.15.33 PM.jpg

guy66657 posted a picture of this cover in another thread too. To me, both the hair on the head and the braid look sculpted, which is what I am hoping for. She's got a French braid with lots of loose hair around the front - rooted would be a disaster waiting to happen with that style.

View attachment 451439

I don’t see why rooted would be a disaster. If boot leg companies, and companies that make mostly sculpted loose heads can do it, a company that over-charges for figures should be able to do it, too.

To me, that looks like some sort of placeholder sculpt just to get her on the cover. She wasn’t in the catalogue as far as we know so maybe her portrait hasn’t been finished. I’m gonna be very disappointed if that’s the final sculpt though. Looks nothing like scarjo from that angle. I know it’s a blurry image but it should still look like her.

Best Black Widow to date. Hands down.

It does look like the ultimate widow. So so soooo glad I passed on IW Widow in hopes of this. I was actually so close to buying her today just to round out my IW set but glad I didn’t. Instant buy

Back