Hot Toys –MMS203D05 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure with Mechanical Chair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably end up like the Diecast Voltron I had as a kid back in the 80's i.e. with loose, swinging arms ala the robot from Lost in Space. :lol

I just about fell off the chair when I scrolled down from the superb Robocop, and saw ED209..
I am so getting these guys.

This is a really beautifully sculpted figure. The price is a turn off though. Keep it up Hot Toys, your fans will eventually wake up and walk away. Its a shame since these figures are massed produced and could easily go for way less. Oh well.............

yeah now remember the first 1/4 release will come first so that will be like $800.

then we'll get the mandatory 1/4 re-release which will include the fully sculpted head and the mechanical hoslter so that will bring the price up to $859.99

i am onto the hot toys trickery lol, ive learned from the iron man series haha

and it has begun lol

13053121185a2c23eaefd1c3d5.png

130531211899dfc23e70e58b0e.png

Ok looks like I spoke to soon, it does come with the back drop for the chair. I guess I will be buying this version now as well. Dam U Hot Toys I was hoping to save some money! :gah:

Ok looks like I spoke to soon, it does come with the back drop for the chair. I guess I will be buying this version now as well. Dam U Hot Toys I was hoping to save some money! :gah:
It doesn't. Those are custom backdrops Hot Toys provides for Toy Hunter to put up for display. Every figure on display there has a backdrop similar to that.

Considering this was announced as the 2012 RoboCop project, the waiting has been in full swing - for some time now. Welcome to the party!

Aren't these figures intended for adult collectors? Who the hell cares about sound effects? I wonder how much such a useless gimmick adds to the overall price of the figure...

Back