Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know how to change the chest LED to make it a red one?

I believe someone on this board has disassembled the WarMachine...

I can tell you this.... it's an overcomplicated design, extremely difficult to disassemble, definitely not for the faint-of-heart... Parts are not only screwed together but (I believe) are glued together as well, (glue strength which varies from figures to figures, I suppose). It's not modding friendly....

I got a War Machine for sale or trade if anyone is looking. Will trade for a Indiana Jones DX (You add cash) or Ironman Mark VI (I'll add cash)

Last edited:
I believe someone on this board has disassembled the WarMachine...

I can tell you this.... it's an overcomplicated design, extremely difficult to disassemble, definitely not for the faint-of-heart... Parts are not only screwed together but (I believe) are glued together as well, (glue strength which varies from figures to figures, I suppose). It's not modding friendly....

Damn, thanks for the info. Did the guy put any pics?

Also my buddy was telling me HT came out with a variant with red LEDs, is this true?

Yep, IIRC, MILK War Machine has both red eyes and arc reactor. Very nice colour scheme on the MILK, as well.

Ahhh I see...however the one my buddy was telling me about was that HT re-released later versions of the original war machine with the red LEDs. Is he having a go at me? :mad:

Ahhh I see...however the one my buddy was telling me about was that HT re-released later versions of the original war machine with the red LEDs. Is he having a go at me? :mad:

Yeah, he's either confused himself or just putting you on. MILK was the only IM2 War Machine mold release with both red LED's. There are no versions/releases of the gray suit with red in both.

Hi guys I have tried to take the screw out of the neck to take the batteries out but I have damaged the screw head. Is there any other way to get the batteries out?

Hi guys I have tried to take the screw out of the neck to take the batteries out but I have damaged the screw head. Is there any other way to get the batteries out?

That screw is a bugger. If you have not completely and utterly rounded the screw head, then you can do what I did - remove the neck post and take it to a friendly optometrist. They can get some purchase on the smallest amount of tooth.

But if you have completely rounded it, you'll have to drill it out - which won't be easy if you don't have decent tools (ie a clamp/vice, drill and a good, right-sized drill bit.

I never knew the flaps on back open. I just received a Bandai Shfiguarts war machine. On their version the flaps on back near where machine gun mounts they open a little . They never showed it on any of their photos.learn something new every day

999817_10151554841078528_860267832_n.jpg

1049205_10151554841168528_629894830_o.jpg

Didn't think much of this War Machine, but now I want it. I have the milk version but this grey one just looks awesome. I'm waiting for a good price to bite. Hesitant on $300+

Didn't think much of this War Machine, but now I want it. I have the milk version but this grey one just looks awesome. I'm waiting for a good price to bite. Hesitant on $300+

I could be wrong but I think you'll have a really hard time finding him below $300. The boards here would be a great place to start.

Actually, a member is looking to trade his. He's looking for Indy or the Mark VII. Not sure if you have either but it might be worth getting in touch with him. His user name is plastik.

I've found WM at a couple retailers but they were both asking $400. Steep but I don't think this guy's ever going to depreciate. Especially when 2.0 releases.

Good luck man.

ok, so I don't have the instructions for this and have looked everywhere it seems(sans reading 250+ pages), but can someone tell me what the battery type is for the arms?

Back