Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't get a chance to see IM3 but I have to agreed that the first WM looks prettier.

IP reminds me of the shirt lived iron man 2.0 war machine armor marvel had going on (which looks similar to the Mk IV Secret Project)

382px-Iron_Man_2.0_Vol_1_4_Textless.jpg

This is still my favorite look though. The guns and the missiles are always deployed in my display.

I've never actually heard of anyone breaking this guy. I've just heard people saying that they heard that it has happened. Just be careful and you should be fine, which is the case with any of these high-end collectibles.

ive seen one break.

thankfully it wasnt mine...
it snapped at the torso connection. the inside of the torso has foam padding the two halves and it "feels" like you can get a greater range of motion out of the joint then you can because the foam has some give to it.

that torso joint is REALLY small so any extra stress you put on it will damage it.

I repurchased a War Machine and it came today. One of the heads though has a scratch on the face plate. Anyone want to sell their second head? I dont care which one, I can make either faceplate work. Let me know and I can help fund your next purchase! :D

I repurchased a War Machine and it came today. One of the heads though has a scratch on the face plate. Anyone want to sell their second head? I dont care which one, I can make either faceplate work. Let me know and I can help fund your next purchase! :D

Gutted for you man, was it an eBay purchase or on the boards?

I have just bought one but it's going to take while to reach me (US to AUS). I'm hoping it gets here in one piece! :pray:

Back