Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many of poses you can achieve with this guy but I just loved this scene, the presentation of War Machine. I know it's no the best of poses but it just reminds me of this scene so much.

tumblr_mn3f6v6D4S1r3z34no1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Any idea where I might be able to pick up a loose gatling gun? I have the SE Milk version and it arrived with the butt end (where the belt feeds into) broken off. I was able to disassemble it and reglue the swivel post but it just didn't hold on reassembly. It still looks nice but I'm unable to put it in any position besides straight on.

I've tried the usual sites and came up empty.

I bought an opened complete one off ebay the other day for $345 shipped. Really looking forward to him. I always felt bad for not picking him up.

I bought an opened complete one off ebay the other day for $345 shipped. Really looking forward to him. I always felt bad for not picking him up.

Congrats on the purchase and on the price!

Just received my War Machine that I bought from a fellow board member last month, $361 shipped from US to AUS.

He's awesome! :yess:

Just got mine in. Won it on eBay for $304.98 shipped! Love this guy! What a great piece. He's feels big compared to the other figures I have (Spiderman, Wolverine). I don't have an Iron Man yet so I'm not sure how IM compares in size with WM. Can't wait to put them back to back whenever I get my MK7.

Just got mine in. Won it on eBay for $304.98 shipped! Love this guy! What a great piece. He's feels big compared to the other figures I have (Spiderman, Wolverine). I don't have an Iron Man yet so I'm not sure how IM compares in size with WM. Can't wait to put them back to back whenever I get my MK7.

Great price sir! Really surprised about the deal you got! :hi5:

Back