Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, so I don't have the instructions for this and have looked everywhere it seems(sans reading 250+ pages), but can someone tell me what the battery type is for the arms?
HT+Instruction+Sheet+-+Iron+Man+2+War+Machine.jpg

I think the slot where it connects to the gun, can rotate so its closer to the body. Also the mount on his back can slide left an right when the gun is attached.

All you really need to know is, do not twist the upper torso joint, do not even flex ! It is Notoriously weak. Pretend its not there. I think the waist is ok.

Is $360 a fair price for this MISB? (I can inspect the lights upon meet up)

I was supposed to wait for a remake of this,
but I thought it wouldn't be priced far below $360.

I want to sell my one if anyone is interested , it has been weathered with tamiya weathering powder and displayed in a detolf, all light are working. Shipping to uk only .Pm me

ive seen it sell for $280-$350 USED in the past 5 weeks on here. I would say $360 for MISB is a decent price if you're looking for new.

Hi guys I have tried to take the screw out of the neck to take the batteries out but I have damaged the screw head. Is there any other way to get the batteries out?

Sometimes flat head driver will bite the screw better, worked for me a few times on other projects.

I never knew the flaps on back open. I just received a Bandai Shfiguarts war machine. On their version the flaps on back near where machine gun mounts they open a little . They never showed it on any of their photos.learn something new every day

The only flaps I know of are the lower calf flaps and the back flaps.

ok, so I don't have the instructions for this and have looked everywhere it seems(sans reading 250+ pages), but can someone tell me what the battery type is for the arms?

I believe they're LR621's. Be careful though, they can go by different designations depending on the manufacturer. I get my batteries at a local pharmacy where they sell hearing aid batteries. They have a chart showing all the part numbers each battery goes by. There might be 3 or 4 batteries equivalent to an LR621.

Wow, finally made a deal for a WM on a local site. Hopefully I can get him in a few days (and I can stop buying other suits as substitutes :lol)

:panic:

It's actually one of the more durable Iron Man figures out there and it's also quite hefty. There are few things to watch out for though. Be mindful of the pegs on the forearms that hold the machine guns in place. I've read that they have the tendency of coming off if you keep installing and removing the guns. Fortunately it hasn't happened to me yet. My advice is once you install the machine guns, leave them there. Also I've seen a few people snap the figure in half at the waist from over rotating that joint so be careful there too.

i got this figure in a trade a few months ago and really love it! it is in my top 5, quality looks so good!

Waist and guns! Got it :D
I guess, I'll just leave the guns there and not dare to move the torso at all. :lol

From what I understand, you can't move his waist like a how a boxer warms up by ab crunching side to side. If you want to give him a pose that requires said movement, you need to fold his waist forward, then twist. Reason being;his waist isn't on a ball joint. So keep that in mind and enjoy.

Back