Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all. Bit of a noob to this, so please forgive if this isn't the place for this. I am looking to pick up a few older Marvel figures in good shape, including this one, but don't want to pay the ebay scalper prices. My hard ceiling for this figure is 300 dollars. Any options out there for me?

here https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16
and requests/ask here https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17. other than that ebay, Big bad toy store and Alter Ego Comics ring a bell. im new to this forum and dont know every thing.

Hey all. Bit of a noob to this, so please forgive if this isn't the place for this. I am looking to pick up a few older Marvel figures in good shape, including this one, but don't want to pay the ebay scalper prices. My hard ceiling for this figure is 300 dollars. Any options out there for me?

Your best bet to get near that price would be the Special Edition or MILK version. I've seen it go between $300-350 but the Iron Man 2 version is gonna set you back at least $375 just because its been a long time since its release.

This thing has been bugging me since I got my WM. What's the screen-accurate color of his eyes? Everytime I see the movie, they seem to give off a red hue. HT also skipped out on the detail on his legs wherein a couple of flaps open up on each side when he's about to take off.
WM 2.0?? :slap

Here is my War Machine.
20130413_191822_zps56c74e11.jpg

hey man whats your opinion on the mark V? someone said it feels like a cheap action figure
It looks cool in the movie although a bit flimsy if you ask me. Its a nice departure from the usual red n gold though HT's decision of using less-than-shiny silver instead of chrome does take away a bit from it, visually. If you are a completist, I'd say go for it. Isn't cheap nowadays though!

It looks cool in the movie although a bit flimsy if you ask me. Its a nice departure from the usual red n gold though HT's decision of using less-than-shiny silver instead of chrome does take away a bit from it, visually. If you are a completist, I'd say go for it. Isn't cheap nowadays though!

:exactly:
It looks great on the shelf as it differs from the rest of the IM. A little on the thin side (scale wise) but cheap enough now to pick one up :yess:

hey man whats your opinion on the mark V? someone said it feels like a cheap action figure

The Mark v is one of, if not my fave, Iron Man suit, it's the sleek alternate look that i like, some pics make it look a bit cheap, in hamd it's really sleek

95a28d1c.jpg

I sold all of my Iron Men except 1, 5 and 6,

On the matter of War Machine, i love it, it's a beast!!

Stick him next to a Mark 6, and boom! Gold!

100278b0.jpg

That's a sexy pair right there. Hope they remake them one day. Had a chance to get WM for $240 misb. Still regret that.:(

That's a sexy pair right there. Hope they remake them one day. Had a chance to get WM for $240 misb. Still regret that.:(

I dont...because I bought it...win!

I still havent opened it..just opened the shipper up so im currently looking for an opened one to display..got a milk wm for dirt, bit would perfer movie colors...

Idk man. Peeps were talking about batteries spilling messing up the figure. I asked if he could just open brown shipper. To see if any leakage. He said didn't want to. So I passed like a fool lol.

I just got one a few weeks ago $230 delivered. They aren't that expensive yet...

The Mark v is one of, if not my fave, Iron Man suit, it's the sleek alternate look that i like, some pics make it look a bit cheap, in hamd it's really sleek

95a28d1c.jpg

I sold all of my Iron Men except 1, 5 and 6,

On the matter of War Machine, i love it, it's a beast!!

Stick him next to a Mark 6, and boom! Gold!

100278b0.jpg

3F8D854E-8AFA-4661-875E-406E47C26056-3237-0000059EA7066FC6.jpg

Hey guys. :wave Recently picked up my first hot toys figure, milk machine, and i have a noob question about storage and the batteries: is it recommended to leave the batteries in, but with the plastic inserts? Or should i just remove them altogether?

Back