Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my war machine .. Got it for $300 bucks, $27 shipping and $45 for brokerage fees (which is ridiculous) so $372.
It took me a bit for him to actually stand without him falling over.

anyways here's a few pictures

WM1.jpg

WM2.jpg

congrats on the purchase.

whatever you do, don't twist that torso.

As you write that I remember how hard it was, it actually still stands in almost the same pose like on day one :lol but I still love this figure and the pose! :yess:

Nice pics!
Thanks! I don't mind the pose, but it's the only cool pose that is stable .. However he kinda looks like a dancing salsa dancer.

This figure is so much cooler than the IM3 WM2.

Congrats on the WM purchase and welcome, fellow Flames fan! :monkey2

For the other members that have had WM a while, how delicate is that torso (mine's still boxed until we move sometime this year or early next)? And what's to be avoided? Twisting it to the left or right or crunching the abs?

Cool, thanks. It felt pretty solid when I had it out removing all the batteries and stuff. Did hear about a few people snapping the torso but I'm pretty careful and will probably just display it in a hovering pose when it's eventually freed.

I've never actually heard of anyone breaking this guy. I've just heard people saying that they heard that it has happened. Just be careful and you should be fine, which is the case with any of these high-end collectibles.

This was my first 'Iron Man' figure, so awesome. Thinking about buying the Mark VII to accompany him eventually.

WM from IM2 is way better. That's what I call literally WAR MACHINE. Beside, in the movie the patrio don't do no good lol.

Back