Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mark v is one of, if not my fave, Iron Man suit, it's the sleek alternate look that i like, some pics make it look a bit cheap, in hamd it's really sleek

95a28d1c.jpg

Always thought about a chrome repaint, but like many, do not have the necessary skills. The only thing that lets this figure down. Otherwise he's pretty awesome.

IM_MkV_zps89fe326d.png

That's a neat pose! Never thought of using two holders like that. :monkey3

Hey guys. :wave Recently picked up my first hot toys figure, milk machine, and i have a noob question about storage and the batteries: is it recommended to leave the batteries in, but with the plastic inserts? Or should i just remove them altogether?

If you turn it on once a month it will ok.

Hey guys. :wave Recently picked up my first hot toys figure, milk machine, and i have a noob question about storage and the batteries: is it recommended to leave the batteries in, but with the plastic inserts? Or should i just remove them altogether?

Great link, Lejuan. I've been thinking the last couple days of digging my WM SV out of storage, as I left the batteries in when I packed it away (misplaced my mini-screwdriver set). Anyway, those neck batteries :monkey4 - nearly stripped the screw trying to get it out but was eventually successful. Getting the cover back on is also a struggle. Glad I got to see the figure again after about a year in storage, though. Still one of my absolute favourites.

Does anyone have or know where i can find some articulated hands for this guy as well as the ex wife missile? If they are the same as the milk versions id settle for those too.

Does anyone have or know where i can find some articulated hands for this guy as well as the ex wife missile? If they are the same as the milk versions id settle for those too.

it comes with articulated hands.

both versions come with articulated hands and the ex wife. the only difference is the coloring of them. reg war machine had dark grey and milk has flat black.

both versions come with articulated hands and the ex wife. the only difference is the coloring of them. reg war machine had dark grey and milk has flat black.

guess I should have been more clear. I bought a loose one without the articulated hands and ex wife and am looking to buy them for my War Machine.

You gotta assume he's lost them, or picked up an incomplete figure :) In which case the only options are ebay and the commerce section on this board.

Edit: uh, yeah, what he said :lol

You gotta assume he's lost them, or picked up an incomplete figure :) In which case the only options are ebay and the commerce section on this board.

Incomplete :) I've tried both places...just thought/hoped maybe there were some who read here but not the wanted ads.

in any event, don't get the milk version of the hands. its a mismatch for color and will stick out like crazy. the ex wife is a call on whether or not black vs grey bothers you on such a small part that will hardly bee seen

The ex wife wouldn't bother me. There was a set of hands on ebay the other day I was watching but I bought the MKv and Avengers Cap so I was out of funds for a while and they sold :(

Just got my war machine .. Got it for $300 bucks, $27 shipping and $45 for brokerage fees (which is ridiculous) so $372.
It took me a bit for him to actually stand without him falling over.

anyways here's a few pictures

WM1.jpg

WM2.jpg

Looks good Switch, where did you get him?

I've been trying to chase one of these down but I'm based in Australia which limits my options and I hate using Evil-Bay.

Looks good Switch, where did you get him?

I've been trying to chase one of these down but I'm based in Australia which limits my options and I hate using Evil-Bay.

Hey mate. I've got one too sell.
Ill pm you. I'm in Australia too.

I got it off a guy on here. He made a thread in the marvel forum, I don't think he was allowed to do that so it was closed fast .. But I ended up seeing the thread and bought it off him on eBay. I have been looking for this figure for a year now at a decent price.

I agree .. I am not paying those eBay prices .. I have seen it go up to $900

Back