Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance of this being re-released/ a 2.0 with Iron Man 3 figures? Just wondering before i convince myself and take the plunge and get one.

Any chance of this being re-released/ a 2.0 with Iron Man 3 figures? Just wondering before i convince myself and take the plunge and get one.

I doubt it, since the Milk version is still pretty new and the figure is pretty much perfect as is. If he indeed has a different armor in IM3 though, we'll probably get that.

I doubt it, since the Milk version is still pretty new and the figure is pretty much perfect as is. If he indeed has a different armor in IM3 though, we'll probably get that.

Cheers, just wanted to get someone else opinion. Will b getting this one as i love the color scheme and the way IM3 is looking WM will get some stars and stripes armor

Cheers, just wanted to get someone else opinion. Will b getting this one as i love the color scheme and the way IM3 is looking WM will get some stars and stripes armor

I mean, who knows, I could be wrong. I'd at least wait for some others to chime in since I'm fairly new to Hot Toys. I tracked this version down recently myself though and I really love it.

So... that Iron Patriot from IM3 is supposed to be War Machine. Quit a downgrade in the "badass" department.

So... that Iron Patriot from IM3 is supposed to be War Machine. Quit a downgrade in the "badass" department.

That hasn't been confirmed and I highly doubt it will happen. Rhoades was all about the extra weapons in IM2, so it seems unlikely that he will want to downgrade to a more stripped down version.

It took me half an hour but I finally managed to loosen it and War Machine now has working eyes :yess:

I'm going to go pick up one of those screw driver kits tomorrow...also...this may be mentioned already, but where can I get the right size batteries for his neck to light up his eyes?? Any info is appreciated.

I'm going to go pick up one of those screw driver kits tomorrow...also...this may be mentioned already, but where can I get the right size batteries for his neck to light up his eyes?? Any info is appreciated.

You need the LR621 batteries

synonyms:
AG1, LR621W, SR60, TR621

I only got into Hot Toys this year, and was looking into getting War Machine and Iron Man mark IV. But man the prices on ebay are INSANE!!! Each of these are $300+ now!!! That's way more than I paid for any of my figs to date (all DXs from DX04, Superman, the 2 spideys, classic predator).

I know collectors hate it, but I really hope they re-release this somehow at a lower retail price!!!

I prefer the original movie color but who I am kidding I want both version lol. Lucky I got the ref version since the milk one is easier and cheaper to get still.

2ivxl5y.jpg

just recently got this guy! :)

I only got into Hot Toys this year, and was looking into getting War Machine and Iron Man mark IV. But man the prices on ebay are INSANE!!! Each of these are $300+ now!!! That's way more than I paid for any of my figs to date (all DXs from DX04, Superman, the 2 spideys, classic predator).

I know collectors hate it, but I really hope they re-release this somehow at a lower retail price!!!

Maybe it'll get rereleased with battle damage in Iron Man 3 packaging as he's appearing in that movie?

Alternatively there could even be a whole new suit as the original was based off the Mark II but with a lot of Justin Hammer's tech....Tony Stark will surely have been able to improve it :)

For those who missed out my War Machine Review :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqnbVA2bvY0[/ame]

Back