Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quick question for people who have had (or know about) issues with bottom magnet of the removable faceplates that come with the ironman and war machine figures not meeting the bottom metal.

has there ever been a fix posted for this issue? i seem to have it on my war machine and it causes the "mouth" gap to be larger then it should be. it drves my ocd nuts and kinda want to fix it if at all possible.

Last edited:
6iybd4.jpg

2l8hic7.jpg

Enjoy! :gah:

I only got into Hot Toys this year, and was looking into getting War Machine and Iron Man mark IV. But man the prices on ebay are INSANE!!! Each of these are $300+ now!!! That's way more than I paid for any of my figs to date (all DXs from DX04, Superman, the 2 spideys, classic predator).

I know collectors hate it, but I really hope they re-release this somehow at a lower retail price!!!

Not everyone hates it. I'm hoping for a redo of Blade.

I think reissues are just part of the hobby now, if its a big enough character. I've been in to collecting HT figures for over 3 years now & reissues have never bothered me

This has now shot back to the top of my want list strangely. Anyone in the UK selling one or know of somewhere selling him for less than £200?

If anyone decides to get this, make sure to get the Mark VI as well...it complements WM really well..

For those who have 'em both, they look really great if you have them both displayed with the battle drone dio that comes with the VI...I keep imagining the final battle scene in Iron Man 2 whenever I see them posed like that

Hi all I'm new here.

Im from Australia (in HK currently) and my fiancee just bought me my first HT figure - War Machine here. And also awaiting for my Mark VI (Avenger version) from eBay to arrive as well.

Wanna ask a few quick questions:
1. How do you use the provided stand? The figure kept leaning forward. Is there after markets stand that you recommend?

2. And what kinda display cabinet you guys use? Pictures/screenshot will be good. I just want to get a rough idea.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all I'm new here.

Im from Australia (in HK currently) and my fiancee just bought me my first HT figure - War Machine here. And also awaiting for my Mark VI (Avenger version) from eBay to arrive as well.

Wanna ask a few quick questions:
1. How do you use the provided stand? The figure kept leaning forward. Is there after markets stand that you recommend?

2. And what kinda display cabinet you guys use? Pictures/screenshot will be good. I just want to get a rough idea.

Thanks in advance.
well this is how i display mine,its in a detolf from ikea and using the stands provided by HT.

Hey guys, I accidentally lost the screw for the head battery cover. Does anyone know the size of the screw for it?

The head is 1.5mm across. I don't have a screwdriver small enough here to take the thing out. I'd recommend popping into a local jewellers. They will have loads of tiny screws. But a competent jeweller will start with a small one and ease it in, knowing which size is too small and realising which size bites well with the current thread. Even one that is fractionally larger than normal will still self tap itself a new thread based on the old one.
They will only charge pennies for it too.
Give that a try.
Also, if you are changing your batteries in the future, put a small neodymium magnet on the neck of your screw driver, and keep one also on your desk, so if the screw pops out unexpectedly, it will be drawn to the magnet.

The head is 1.5mm across. I don't have a screwdriver small enough here to take the thing out. I'd recommend popping into a local jewellers. They will have loads of tiny screws. But a competent jeweller will start with a small one and ease it in, knowing which size is too small and realising which size bites well with the current thread. Even one that is fractionally larger than normal will still self tap itself a new thread based on the old one.
They will only charge pennies for it too.
Give that a try.
Also, if you are changing your batteries in the future, put a small neodymium magnet on the neck of your screw driver, and keep one also on your desk, so if the screw pops out unexpectedly, it will be drawn to the magnet.

Cheers for that, i'll give it a try.

Back