Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got into these Iron Man figures and I WANT THEM ALL!!!:lol:lol:lol I'm going to need another display cabinet soon. Really like the War Machine but thought he would be heavier. Almost seems hollow. Took some quick pics....:yess::yess:

Photo0943_EDIT_EDIT.jpg

Photo0944_EDIT_EDIT.jpg

Photo0945_EDIT_EDIT.jpg

Photo0939_EDIT.jpg

Thank for that link:yess:. I was waiting for a real good price on this since my last WM broke. At that price, might pick up a second. Hopefully this goes through fine.

Good luck man. I placed an order for one too. This will be my first WM since I missed the PO. I was looking for something totally different at the time, but couldn't pass on it.

Ok here is mine. It's a long time coming. Sorry for the bad quality of the pics. I'll get some nice shots as soon as the new camera arrives. Cheers!

sxezq.jpg

pObJd.jpg

0Ced7.jpg

well, just converted my war machine to usb power and connected it to a remote switch, i burned out the light on the neck on accident however, it's ok i already bid on another one.

well, just converted my war machine to usb power and connected it to a remote switch, i burned out the light on the neck on accident however, it's ok i already bid on another one.
Replacing the LED should be cheaper and more cost effective....

Which brings to a point... The Neck LED used 3v while Chest and the Arms uses 5v (batteries powers it to 4.5v)... you can/should switch all of the to 5v (5v Red LEDs should be cheap) to simplified connections.

Cracking open the neck and replacing the LED is easy. You don't even have to glue it back. TIP: I crack open the neck by extending/stretching the neck plug (a narrow nose pliers will do).

LED replaced and angle foward, instead of upward:
90degrees.jpg

Last edited:
thats true, does the white LED use more voltage? I mean, on the mk3, i can get all 4 to light up, this one doesnt all light up. anyways, how do u take off the neck for wm? I cant remove it from the body

thats true, does the white LED use more voltage? I mean, on the mk3, i can get all 4 to light up, this one doesnt all light up. anyways, how do u take off the neck for wm? I cant remove it from the body

Mine comes-off easy, bend it foward it pops off (Might be a paint stucked-to rubber on yours).... The neck used 2x 1.5v batteries = 3v.... Arms and Chest 3x1.5v=4.5v

Back