Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New picture, Mark IV + War Machine

5485889584_24781bc701_z.jpg

Now managed to get around to fitting the decals by, Anthrapoid. It was too pristine for my liking so I've weathered him up with the tamiya metal weathering kit. The good thing is it's not permanent. As it washes off easily.

5486998126_1a1c1b0c31_b.jpg

5486998134_eef7629d07_b.jpg

5486432023_e6e021acdb_b.jpg

Got mine today. It's amazing how solid it feels compared to the Mark IV.

vodoun: An awesome job on the weathering! It looks great! :clap :clap :clap

I am going to have to give the tamiya metal weathering kit a try now. Thanks for sharing. :)

Oh nice got yours already? mine comes Wednesday :/ shipping says that it's 3lbs.. seems kinda light..

It does not come with the brown shipping box, can anyone else confirm this? Also, don't be surprise if yours come already opened and sold as new.

Oh nice got yours already? mine comes Wednesday :/ shipping says that it's 3lbs.. seems kinda light..

War Machine (as per the weighing done a few pages back) is the heaviest of any of full-suit Iron Man figures released thus far.

Just got mine in the mail from Hastings! :clap Mine didn't come in the Hot Toys brown box either, but they did a nice packing job in their own brown box. War Machine's box has a little damage to it on the right side, but I'm not too worried about it. It's not that noticeable. So for MIB collectors, gohastings can be a gamble; but it paid off for me. Too bad I have to go to work now, and wait to open him up later.
Thank you to Jaymole for posting about the deal on their site. :hi5:

War Machine (as per the weighing done a few pages back) is the heaviest of any of full-suit Iron Man figures released thus far.

yeah i know he is pretty heavy, I have a BW coming in also and it's 5lbs so that's why I was thinking 3lb is light for the box coming from hastings. We'll see tomorrow..

I placed an order with GoHastings and choose expedited shipping. It was shipped through USPS and was supposed to arrive Monday. I just checked the tracking and now it says that I need to pick it up at UPS. What's up with that? Why does UPS have it now, and why wasn't there any delivery attempts to my house? I have never had this happen before. Is it because of the expedited shipping? I thought expedited would be faster than standard. Could it be because the package weighs 14 lbs? I'm seriously annoyed right now.:gah:

Back