Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WM was not shown to have any forearm missles.... The one that fired a missle from the forearm at Mk. 6 was from one of the drones..

Yeah, sorry, noticed that myself but was too lazy to fix it earlier. In return, I offer up the idea for working flaps/ducts on WM's back lol. They did move alittle!

Some improvements:

.... Ex-wife holder that light's up...
.... Feet RT that light's up...
.... A more articulated Mini-gun...
.... Sides of the legs that moves down, when blasting off..
.... Light up jet thrusters at the back and the leg..

.... Include a partially articulated drone..

Then again, IronWhiplash has to be announce first, before BD WM...

Some improvements:

How much do you want to pay for this thing? I'm not Doctor 1/6 or anything, but that sounds expensive :panic:

Some improvements:

I think the articulation we have is fine:dunno ..if they do release a bd version i can't see them changing that design.

I think the articulation we have is fine:dunno ..if they do release a bd version i can't see them changing that design.

At resting (non-usage) position, the arm actually angled down approximately 45 degrees down from the current fixed position on HT's WM... just for more accuracy

Those are some good idea's actually ..not having it look so plastic would also help, i just wish the first one had all that,i'm not afraid of feeling cheated after buying the first one if they release a bd version as i will end up selling my one shortly anyway ,the collection needs to be slimmed down and i have some custom stuff to pay for.
True. I love WM and tbh HT did him justice with its 1/6 release, but knowing HT as company, they're always able to step up to the plate and improve their creations. I know the BD version is going to come out, its just a question of when.

Eh not exactly ..the VI has many differences to the Iv other then damage, extra weapons ,flip up helmet and a slightly different design.
What could the battle damage warmachine offer other then battle damage?:dunno, he has no more weapons to show us so what's going to be the selling point?
The battle damaged suit is their selling point. Plain and simple.

They released a damaged MK III didn't they? HT has been pretty good milking their license and creating variations. To some people, a BD version is enough reason to purchase another WM or in that case any figure at all.

WM is quite possibly the most popular IM suit and they used an entirely different body for this suit alone, unlike the MK II, III, IV & VI. I just don't think HT will stop at one version alone. They released a BD John Connor and a Lost Predator to name a few which IMO were not even necessary, can you imagine them not milking the War Machine mold?

HT will come up with something, the WM body obviously is quite different than the rest of the Iron Men. I just dont believe they won't create another version to rake in more money, and WM and his big guns are an instant cash cow. To me, displaying the damaged MK VI along with the non battle damaged WM looks funny.

Some improvements:

These are all good suggestions. Another one I'd like to see is the missiles on his shoulder launcher needs a lot if improvement from a design standpoint. The whole figure has so much detail but that part alone looked like the designers were trying to meet a deadline so they just copied it from Hasbro and slapped it into the figure before their final presentation.

At resting (non-usage) position, the arm actually angled down approximately 45 degrees down from the current fixed position on HT's WM... just for more accuracy

If your referring to the minigun folding down and pointing towards the ground, it can do that.

If your referring to the minigun folding down and pointing towards the ground, it can do that.

no... This is what I meant... but maybe an additional 30 degrees down from present fixed position
attachment.php

That's pretty extreme :lol

Can it tilt up though (minigun)? That's more noticeable for the idle position.

Just got mine today. :yess: Another home run for Hot Toys. I just love the look of this armor. It's MASSIVE!
But the batteries for the head are already dead. Same thing happened with my endoskeleton yeas ago. Considering the mint condition of the figure, it's really annoying. :slap I still enjoy it anyway. ;)

Here's a pic. More to come. :)

ironmanwarmachinehottoy.jpg

Just got mine today. :yess: Another home run for Hot Toys. I just love the look of this armor. It's MASSIVE!
But the batteries for the head are already dead. Same thing happened with my endoskeleton yeas ago. Considering the mint condition of the figure, it's really annoying. :slap I still enjoy it anyway. ;)

Here's a pic. More to come. :)

ironmanwarmachinehottoy.jpg

Wow. Great shot.

Back