Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody know why when i hook this up to USB that only the chest, and arms light up but the head doesnt? if i turn the head light on, the other will turn off.

the output usb is 5V and 1Amp. and I am hooking these up in parallel, so they SHOULD receive all 5V. I am not sure what the rating on these LEDs are so I cannot tell the current flow. but 1A shouldn't be too bad since it gets split up 4 ways.

Yeah.....after seeing those prices :horror:horror I think I'll just stick to the new ones that are coming out.

:lecture Me too. I want to punch myself in the nuts for repeatedly passing on the MK I when it was being given away for $155 two years ago.

~~I start my new job next week, and with my first paycheck...I'm buying a War Machine and a MK IV.

:lecture Me too. I want to punch myself in the nuts for repeatedly passing on the MK I when it was being given away for $155 two years ago.

~~I start my new job next week, and with my first paycheck...I'm buying a War Machine and a MK IV.

I passed on this guy too. But it's really hard to punch yourself in the nuts with the appropriate amount of force. I will be happy to punch you in the nuts, so long as you return the favour. Maybe throw in a kick in the arse for good measure.

Anyone know where I can find just the gun belt? My figure only came with the gattling gun, and no bandolier. HT isn't responding to my emails, and I refuse to pay 50 bucks for the gun and belt on eBay.

Thanks!

Anyone know where I can find just the gun belt? My figure only came with the gattling gun, and no bandolier. HT isn't responding to my emails, and I refuse to pay 50 bucks for the gun and belt on eBay.

Thanks!

really unlikely that you'll find one without the other...maybe just buy the gun and belt for $50 then sell the gun to recoup some of your fund...

Man, the price on War Machine is going up way too fast. It just came out in the States and already reaching the $300 mark. I got to get him at the end of the month.

ordered two at cotsworld on sale for only 159.00.this weekened , but got e-mail saying they were overloaded with orders so i only get one. but at that price im ok with it

Hard to imagine they will not release a Damage Version.

Eh not exactly ..the VI has many differences to the Iv other then damage, extra weapons ,flip up helmet and a slightly different design.
What could the battle damage warmachine offer other then battle damage?:dunno, he has no more weapons to show us so what's going to be the selling point?

Eh not exactly ..the VI has many differences to the Iv other then damage, extra weapons ,flip up helmet and a slightly different design.
What could the battle damage warmachine offer other then battle damage?:dunno, he has no more weapons to show us so what's going to be the selling point?

They could add the leg thruster transformation, the forearm missiles, accurate decals (lol), more accurate ex-wife, and for the hell of it, a helmetless Don Cheadle headsculpt. All that aaaannnddd battle damage~

Just throwing some ideas out there.

They could add the leg thruster transformation, the forearm missiles, accurate decals (lol), more accurate ex-wife, and for the hell of it, a helmetless Don Cheadle headsculpt. All that aaaannnddd battle damage~

Those are some good idea's actually ..not having it look so plastic would also help, i just wish the first one had all that,i'm not afraid of feeling cheated after buying the first one if they release a bd version as i will end up selling my one shortly anyway ,the collection needs to be slimmed down and i have some custom stuff to pay for.

WM was not shown to have any forearm missles.... The one that fired a missle from the forearm at Mk. 6 was from one of the drones..

Back