Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from goodshipped? that sounds promising....just messaged him now to see if he shipped mine...

since i preordered in may its hard organising these things since ebay no longer has any record of the purchase....lol

I think he was referring to loontentoys, not goodshipped

No, loontentoys.

He rocks.

edit - beat me to it deadly!

oh righto...thought that since halfbaked was talking primarily abou goodshipped that that was who you meant..lol

and on the subject of pre-ordering from goodshipped , i know its how he does things (i've preordered from him before) and thats fine...

but the idea of a preorder is so you are guaranteed to be among the first to get them, its the whole point of preordering anything...what he's doing isn't a preorder it reads more like a back order

"you put your order in and then when i get more stock you can have it"

instead of

"you put your order in and when i get my first stock you can have it"

again, not complaining because i knew what i was getting into and was fine with it......it just seems a strange way of running things as its a completely different idea of a preorder than anywhere else....

I've only been in once when my Blade figure came and I needed to sign for that. However for all my other ones - Abi, Widow and Tony who I got from him I wasn't in so had to collect them from my post office.

anyone in the USA get shipping confirmation on this yet? and if so who did you preorder from.

mines through bbts.com and i havent heard anything yet. im dying, want it now!

Thanks alot RaZaTrOn. I needed to know because I might be leaving the country.

No problem, I should mention that when I collected them from my local post office they didn't ask me to sign anything either but maybe that is because they know me.

anyone in the USA get shipping confirmation on this yet? and if so who did you preorder from.

mines through bbts.com and i havent heard anything yet. im dying, want it now!

BBTS has gotten at least some of their stock in already. My pre-order with them has been filled, but it hasn't shipped out yet. It ususally takes 2-3 days for the order to be filled and ship out, so I'm expecting it late next week.

BBTS has gotten at least some of their stock in already. My pre-order with them has been filled, but it hasn't shipped out yet. It ususally takes 2-3 days for the order to be filled and ship out, so I'm expecting it late next week.

Man, I ordered this guy from them in March and they didn't fill mine yet. Here's hoping I get the e-mail soon.

Man, I ordered this guy from them in March and they didn't fill mine yet. Here's hoping I get the e-mail soon.

I believe my pre-order date with BBTS was March 15, if that's any help. I want to say I had War Machine pre-ordered the first day they had him listed, but I could be wrong.

I believe my pre-order date with BBTS was March 15, if that's any help. I want to say I had War Machine pre-ordered the first day they had him listed, but I could be wrong.

oh damn, i have some waiting to do them. i preordered like last month... CRAP. but at least they are getting some... thats good news.

After asking I got my dispatch notice and tracking from loontentoys. My first high vale item from HK so will be waiting in hope of no problems. Paid extra for EMS so hopefully will get end of next week.

Thanks to fellow buyers of loontentoys for the information and encouraging support.

It looks like I pre-ordered him on March 18, so perhaps I have been assigned to the next batch. Either way, I'm looking forward to him.

After asking I got my dispatch notice and tracking from loontentoys. My first high vale item from HK so will be waiting in hope of no problems. Paid extra for EMS so hopefully will get end of next week.

Thanks to fellow buyers of loontentoys for the information and encouraging support.

Can't wait to see when you get yours, I'm only about an hour and a bit drive from Grimsby so we should get ours around the same time.

We shall see eh?

Back