Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see when you get yours, I'm only about an hour and a bit drive from Grimsby so we should get ours around the same time.

We shall see eh?
:hi5:
The key word is should. As it may be dealt by Royal Mail parcel delivery I would be very lucky to get it end of the week. Parcel delivery through RM are so bad in my area, can be as long as 2 weeks for a first class item, even signed for.

Still, I live in hope for getting him quick.
My first expensive import and my first new figure and I cant wait. Hope it goes smooth and is followed quickly by Iron Man MK 4 and Berserker predator, then Falconer early next year. All would make me a happy big boy. :pray:

My last two figures from him took 9 days from day of posting.
So here's hoping the same trend follows (for both of us!)

Best tip is to forget about him for a while and just be pleasantly surprised one day :)

I saw this posted in the HT Berserker Pred thread (of all places):

I had to have a double take. Surprised that it was actually a Hasbro figure. Puts things into perspective.

qy63hh.jpg

got my message back from goodhsipped he said he expected his shipment in 10 days and that was yesterday....

so only 9 days to go

Update from alter-ego's newsletter (via m.crawford's site):

Arrival Update - Hot Toys War Machine 12 Inch Figure

We know that many of you are anxiously awaiting the Hot Toys War Machine 12 Inch Figure, and I'm pleased to announced that we have received notice that it should be in stock at our location in late November/early December.

Update from alter-ego's newsletter (via m.crawford's site):

Arrival Update - Hot Toys War Machine 12 Inch Figure

We know that many of you are anxiously awaiting the Hot Toys War Machine 12 Inch Figure, and I'm pleased to announced that we have received notice that it should be in stock at our location in late November/early December.

:gah::gah::gah::gah:

I am pretty sure there are tons of "day one" orders as all the ppl who decide to PO asap will do it on day one if not the second it is up or even prior to that ;) No need to go WTF, just gotto have a little patience as shipments come in pretty consistently ones the goods start flowing.

I saw this posted in the HT Berserker Pred thread (of all places):

I had to have a double take. Surprised that it was actually a Hasbro figure. Puts things into perspective.

qy63hh.jpg

It's be nice if Hasbro would correct the shoulder missiles and which side they go on but other than that it looks like an amazing effort from Hasbro. Is this the Wal-Mart exclusive double pack?

Back