Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
forgot to mention mine shipped saturday from Loontentoys!!!!

and i only ordered it 3 weeks ago!!
come in spinner!!!

I saw this posted in the HT Berserker Pred thread (of all places):

I had to have a double take. Surprised that it was actually a Hasbro figure. Puts things into perspective.

qy63hh.jpg

WoW!! We're sure paying for an expensive stand...:lol

jaja mine is on his way, i'll be here like in a month... that's for being born in South America:rotfl

I saw this posted in the HT Berserker Pred thread (of all places):

I had to have a double take. Surprised that it was actually a Hasbro figure. Puts things into perspective.

qy63hh.jpg

this sure proves how cool the movie war machine design is. this fig is kinda cool if you just want a plastic 'statue'.

Well my WM from loontentoys is now in Coventry UK. Was handed over to customs last night. Does that mean I should expect a delay and have to pay some fees now ?.

You always pay customs for things you buy outside of the country or EU (not sure which). HOWEVER Loontentoys usually marks his boxes with 'Gift' meaning it gets past customs easily.

Don't worry about it pal. Should be fine.

I dont buy hot toys off ebay anymore unless its EU. I prefer buying from OSB as it makes me feel alot more comfortable that im in good hands.

Well my WM from loontentoys is now in Coventry UK. Was handed over to customs last night. Does that mean I should expect a delay and have to pay some fees now ?.

It may delay by a day or two (some have said a week but I've never been that unlucky) but I doubt it will come out with customs charges. From some HK sellers but I've never had or heard it from loontentoys.

Ive never had to pay customs either but im just more comfortable getting them over here.

I did get something from the US once and it was held in customs for over a week so i complained by phone and email. They let me off the customs charges and apologised cos they held it so long :D

He is the best out there to buy from I'd say purely from personal experience.

I'm waiting for Ghost Rider to be released so I can buy one off him!

Here I am wondering how come Toys2 didn't ship mine out yet, and then I check my orders online....never ordered the damn thing :thud: ...thought I did :slap

I dont buy hot toys off ebay anymore unless its EU. I prefer buying from OSB as it makes me feel alot more comfortable that im in good hands.

:exactly:Totally agree. I still have an allegiance to Toys2 and they are pretty spot on getting their stock as fast as ordering from HK. However, Waiman is my first port of call now for my 1/6 figures as his service is second to none. Don't get me wrong, ABCExpress are spot on, but there simply is no benefit ordering off ebay unless its a discounted figure or parts.

Back