Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I'd say the Mark II of this movie is the Mark V. The Mark IV is the starter piece just like the Mark I is. The Mark II was the transitional and for all intents and purposes it looks like the Mark V is the transitional as well. It still might be last but remember HT loves to redo things if they can. With the articulated waist and the movable fingers I could see them doing the Mark IV to add the new tech like they did with the Batman Original Costume from The Dark Knight. Its fairly close to the Mark III with only cosmetic differences.

I think the difference between the MK V and any other mark in the two movies, is that it's not been made to replace the previous suits. I would assume Stark had it as back up while he was still using the MK IV

Its actually an "in case of emergency" suit. It isn't as strong and carried along because for the actual Marks just like in the Ultimates comic, it takes a whole crew of bots to put him in it, that isn't logical to assume to be taken or that he'll only be attacked in Malibu so this is a safeguard. You are probably right in the thought that it exists at the same time as the Mark IV but we won't know until May 7th.

Toys2 would cost me $207 shipped.
Sideshow would cost me $208 shipped.
Alter Ego would cost me $180 shipped.

Decisions, decisions. Toys2 offers no real benefit other than getting it early. Sideshow would arrive the fastest in 3 days from shipment while Alter Ego would ship later and take longer to get to me.....hmmmmmm.....

Toys2 would cost me $207 shipped.
Sideshow would cost me $208 shipped.
Alter Ego would cost me $180 shipped.

Decisions, decisions. Toys2 offers no real benefit other than getting it early. Sideshow would arrive the fastest in 3 days from shipment while Alter Ego would ship later and take longer to get to me.....hmmmmmm.....

You're Tony Stark...buy them all. :lol

tony-stark-iron-man.jpg

just pre-ordered mine through leo of goodshipped. It will look the nuts on anyones shelf, especially mine!

Well in that case, I'll have to return the favor. I am James Rhodes after all.

That's fine. You just didn't hear it from me. Wayne Enterprises cannot afford to be linked to any further controversies. At least not so recently after it was brought to my attention that Mr. Fox had history at history at Shawshank Prison, and was involved in at least one count of assisted prison break.
Maybe I should have taken Alfred's advice, and just pinned some of the Dent murders on him while I was at it. Would certainly make my life a little easier.

-B. Wayne

This Guy has a really cool War Machine suit
He looks a bit like a young Jango Fett
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/OeSyXJKypQ8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/OeSyXJKypQ8&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back