Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought one of these at last. Also got the mark vi. So finally I can make the back to back display

War Machine was my first Hot Toy so he is on my "do not sell" list along with MKVI(unless we get DC versions). They always occupy top shelf no matter what new figures come in.

I have had this figure for 2 years now and I have never been happy with any of my poses. One factor is that the stand doesn't work well with this figure (really flimsy). Anyways I think I found a natural pose. I went for a menacing walk pose.

WM.jpg

Nice fig^^^

This is one figure I regret I canceled way back when. But it looks like the Civil War WM is going to be a bit beefier like this.

Nice fig^^^

This is one figure I regret I canceled way back when. But it looks like the Civil War WM is going to be a bit beefier like this.
Thanks. Hopefully it's a bit beefier.
My one grip about WM2 and Iron Patriot (which I have) is that it looks slimmer, making it look more like an Iron Man figure; Where as you can distinguish WM1.

Back