Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my replacement war machine today. Yea! My IM2 shelf was looking sad without it. Now I gotta find the chest plate for my mk4 to replace it. And a neck post. But War machine with mk6 and whip 2.0 do look good. But I need to find a good pose for them. Any tips?

Well I didn't really get into Hot Toys until Iron Man3, always have had Sideshow Star Wars and Joes. Anyway I love this version of War Machine, is he worth the 350 he is going for? Who knows if they will make a die cast version, so I'm getting ready to cave and buy. Thanks

Well I didn't really get into Hot Toys until Iron Man3, always have had Sideshow Star Wars and Joes. Anyway I love this version of War Machine, is he worth the 350 he is going for? Who knows if they will make a die cast version, so I'm getting ready to cave and buy. Thanks

Buy, buy, buy! Best version of WM 1/6 In my opinion. The SE & Milk are great as well but this is classic and I really doubt we will ever see this in diecast. Maybe WM Mk. III from CW will be diecast but the suit is still much more streamlined.

Just found this beast at my comic shop for $200.00!!!!! Say whaaaaaaaaaat!?!
45b12901a8e5a9977e51de58b422318e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I even made a comment to the guy at the shop when I got that deal that because I finally found and purchased one, die cast announcement was imminent. [emoji58]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back