Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool thanks man. I'll bookmark the site.

As for the table...really hadn't decided which way to go. When I'm not working and at home I start going a bit stir crazy so I have a bunch of projects all at various stages. Just finished doing a full custom motorcycle a little bit ago(paint engine rebuild ect) a bed/headboard for a friend..made a wedding gift for another friend he gave his new bride(a chest based on game of thrones wedding gift to Dani with dragon eggs) a couple custom statues and a few repaints...a couple sculpts...a full iron man suit...upgrading the internals of the engine on my dodge stealth..a blanket chest for a couple brides maids from the wedding after they saw the dragon egg box lol...bunch of random stuff really. Just to stay busy. Lol but I started the coffee table last winter and kinda stalled out. Couldn't figure out which way to go.

Rumor has it CW WM will have more of an iconic look, similar to IM2. I am holding out for this rumor to come true, as I too was previous looking to get one.

Rumor has it CW WM will have more of an iconic look, similar to IM2. I am holding out for this rumor to come true, as I too was previous looking to get one.

His original suit absolute perfection, IMO. While I'm sure it'll look awesome giving him back some bulk, I'll aways be happy with the original. The best part being that it still holds up very well, even compared to the newest armors.

His original suit absolute perfection, IMO. While I'm sure it'll look awesome giving him back some bulk, I'll aways be happy with the original. The best part being that it still holds up very well, even compared to the newest armors.

Agreed, it is a great armor. I'm hoping the CW will come close to it so I can at least get a chance at getting one new.

Agreed, it is a great armor. I'm hoping the CW will come close to it so I can at least get a chance at getting one new.

Maybe Tony can get mad at Rhodey and take away the Mk II which makes him rebuild the MK I again?:dunno Still the coolest suit reveal.

tumblr_mcdsxmVzg71rjdljco1_250.gif

3509642-tumblr_mxs289cxyq1qddteyo1_500.gif

"The Mark V just seems so unrealistic that a suit of that size and complexity can fit "inside" that brief case, even in the land of IM."

While I agree with you completely, I'll just say this,
"origami." :D
Ryan

I think the im2 war machine design is much better as well

it looks like an actual "war machine" as opposed to "iron man with more guns"

So in the end I found a MISB one going for $200. Although concerned with battery leaks the price was too good to resist.

Hope and pray for the best. :pray::pray::pray:

$200 for a sealed IM2 War Machine? Seems too good to be true.

Yea I was apprehensive at first but it was COD and looks good from the see-through window. Of course there's always the battery issue which I pray hasn't leaked or exploded since it was previously stored in a climate controlled room.

"The Mark V just seems so unrealistic that a suit of that size and complexity can fit "inside" that brief case, even in the land of IM."

While I agree with you completely, I'll just say this,
"origami." :D
Ryan

I'll see your unrealistic suitcase and raise you mk42 flying across country in bits.

What too much.
Love the suitcase reveal but mark one wm all the way

I'll see your unrealistic suitcase and raise you mk42 flying across country in bits.

What too much.
Love the suitcase reveal but mark one wm all the way
:lol :goodpost: I can't even get into the realistic/unrealistic debate b/c the whole franchise is so far fetched. :lol

Back