Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cmon that's believable, he built his first combustible engine at like 3 or something :rotfl

:lol He strapped a nuclear warhead to his back, guided it through a worm hole, aimed and hit an alien mother ship and free fell from space back through said wormhole and had a Schwama meal when he was done!

Wait till the modular armor makes appearance, where all his older armors just kinda snap onto it :lol

tmnt-2014-michelangelo-mind-blown.gif

I figure anyone who can do that would single handedly steal 90% of HT business :lol

The Mark V just seems so unrealistic that a suit of that size and complexity can fit "inside" that brief case, even in the land of IM.

I think what's even more unrealistic, is that Happy or Pepper could carry a briefcase made out of an Iron Man suit. That thing should weigh several hundred pounds!

Awesome pics mang! Love the first one with the background especially, but they all are very sharp and great. :rock

I need to spread the rep herpes around before I can give you more between the sheets :1-1:

Awesome pics mang! Love the first one with the background especially, but they all are very sharp and great. :rock

I need to spread the rep herpes around before I can give you more between the sheets :1-1:

Thanks man :lol

Yeah that first pic me and my gf worked together on. I took the pic and made the background for it.

She did all the lighting effects since she's the graphic designer. There's like 6 layers of light in that pic which kinda blows my mind :lol Knew you would love that one. :hi5:

And thanks, wish I could put him in more action shots but he's a little wonky :rotfl wish the arms could turn more and his head more able to rotate.

... And okay... Is that how rep works now :lol

Thanks man :lol

Yeah that first pic me and my gf worked together on. I took the pic and made the background for it.

She did all the lighting effects since she's the graphic designer. There's like 6 layers of light in that pic which kinda blows my mind :lol Knew you would love that one. :hi5:

And thanks, wish I could put him in more action shots but he's a little wonky :rotfl wish the arms could turn more and his head more able to rotate.

... And okay... Is that how rep works now :lol

Good work! Yeah, WM is restrictive wrt to articulation so be wary as it's def not worth snapping him in half to get a good action shot. :lol

Good work! Yeah, WM is restrictive wrt to articulation so be wary as it's def not worth snapping him in half to get a good action shot. :lol

Yeah, exactly what I didn't do :lol no snapping in half here.

Rather have HT get the aesthetics down rather than giving that up for articulation.

That being said, I do think the DC MK3 is fine :wink1:

Yeah, exactly what I didn't do :lol no snapping in half here.

Rather have HT get the aesthetics down rather than giving that up for articulation.

That being said, I do think the DC MK3 is fine :wink1:

:lecture

Do you have pic 1 in 1920 x 1080? That has a future in my desktop wallpaper rotation ;)

:lecture

Do you have pic 1 in 1920 x 1080? That has a future in my desktop wallpaper rotation ;)

I probably can get one in that size for you :lol

The original pics were huge before I brought them down, I can make one for you tonight when I get home. Probably have to change some stuff but yeah shouldn't be a problem. The one with the backdrop I assume :lol

I probably can get one in that size for you :lol

The original pics were huge before I brought them down, I can make one for you tonight when I get home. Probably have to change some stuff but yeah shouldn't be a problem. The one with the backdrop I assume :lol

Sweet deal, thanks in advance :hi5: :duff

Back