1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

I know this is wishful thinking, but it would be great if Hot Toys included the Hydron Enforcer and a second yelling sculpt for Rocket. Either way Draxx is a day one PO for me.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Why don't we wait till there are actual promo pics before talking about selling out...

Why don't we wait till there are actual promo pics before talking about selling out...

Spoil sport :pfft:

No harm in discussing it now :lecture

There was over 2000 comments on this thread when it seemed he wasn't even coming at all, what's the harm in discussing how well he will sell now :)
Though I doubt he will sell out for a while considering the size of the runs Hot Toys seems to do these days.

There was over 2000 comments on this thread when it seemed he wasn't even coming at all, what's the harm in discussing how well he will sell now :)
Though I doubt he will sell out for a while considering the size of the runs Hot Toys seems to do these days.

How large are their runs?

It's like this guys. There's a certain way things go down.

1st is license announcement and we predict what's coming.

2nd after they show what's coming with prototype pics we complain how it looks nothing like the character and fool ourselves saying it'll look differently in promo pics. (Skip if it's a surprise figure like Pepper).

3rd promo pics are released and we're outraged how it looks nothing like the character. We discuss price here too.

3rd it goes up for PO in HK and after they show price everyone is like watch SSC price hike this.

4th SSC puts up PO and everyone freaks over how overpriced it is. preordered the overpriced figure anyway.

5th is when we discuss when it'll go to WL.

6th we complain how long the wait is :lol

Skipping steps guys

Just catching up to the news now. Very nice!! The sculpt & tats are miles better but the traps could've been buffer (Bane all over again) and I'm disappointed that they chose the Ravager pants. Happy that he's finally getting closer though

No one knows. Speculation based on nothing.

Yes speculation, but based on observation. I have zero idea on numbers and don't claim to, but things don't seem to sell out as fast anymore, despite the bigger following this collecting hobby now has. IMHO I would speculate that the runs are bigger than they used to be.

Just catching up to the news now. Very nice!! The sculpt & tats are miles better but the traps could've been buffer (Bane all over again) and I'm disappointed that they chose the Ravager pants. Happy that he's finally getting closer though

You pretty much summed up all my thoughts on this figure. XD

You guys think it'll be possible to dye the pants if they go with releasing the Ravager pants?

You pretty much summed up all my thoughts on this figure. XD

You guys think it'll be possible to dye the pants if they go with releasing the Ravager pants?

Wished they went with his black/grey ones

Im the same as well, wanted the grey pants but at this point beggars can't be choosers haha

I know it's a longshot but kinda hoping that he comes with both pairs of pants, and they just showed him in the Ravager pants so that we knew it was a newer version of Drax.

Back