1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

stewie-bubble-pipe-o.gif

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Drax needs to have a teaser released already :lol

So Drax got the axe?

If they were just tweaking it then it wouldn't take as long as it has.

Hot Toys should let everyone know what's happening, bit of honesty would be cool.

So Drax got the axe?

If they were just tweaking it then it wouldn't take as long as it has.

Nope, someone posted an unofficial report that his body isn't being reproduced to the licensee's standards so Hot Toys has been revising it.

I don't think we as collectors give enough thoughts or appreciation to the whole production process. Before this goes on pre-order, I bet they have to resolve a bunch of engineering challenges such as how to consistently mass produce and paint the body with all those tattoos while keeping it cost effective, so when we do see the price the reaction will be "I have to sell one kidney" instead of "I have to sell both kidneys".....hmmm......

Was hoping to get a Drax to go with Thanos, but the longer this is delayed the more I think I don't need one

Was hoping to get a Drax to go with Thanos, but the longer this is delayed the more I think I don't need one

But Thanos won't be out until the end of the year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ugly wrist seam is not even a hard fix if they use the same design as the ASM2 wrists....the elbow and shoulder joints I can live with....although they can go the Thor rubber arm route, not like he's much of a dynamically posed guy....I don't think there is much to be done about a shoulder seam...

The body being redone report sounds legit. The proto sucked so its being reworked. Now we wait.

My hope is that they reveal a new version at SDCC. If nothing is there then my hope for this will join my hope for Rhino. :gah:

Back