1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

This reminds me of a certain X-Men First Class thread.

tumblr_m59p3e6tgw1qb9pa3o1_500.gif

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Holy crap legit new picture!!!! Everyone!!!!
ae16cc24a6c338552c396c559e313cb0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aghhhhhh!!!

Deffo not new, looks exactly the same.

Sorry guys....dis is new
482acc6305a883472a08f6043dfcadff.jpg

If it's new, nice that they are still promoting it but there has been no change.

Not sure that counts as new, it's just an insert in a blu-ray or dvd by the looks of it. Could be months old.

Already showed it was months old. It was included in the Bluray release last year

Sorry guys....dis is new
482acc6305a883472a08f6043dfcadff.jpg

Not sure if there is just misspelling in this or you are saying its new.

Either way, you may not have seen it, but it's not new. It's the same promo ad from last year. Some where included on the interior of games and movies and some got slide into the exterior sleeves. But it's the same thing, of the same old prototype

image.jpgw

Not sure if there is just misspelling in this or you are saying its new.

Either way, you may not have seen it, but it's not new. It's the same promo ad from last year. Some where included on the interior of games and movies and some got slide into the exterior sleeves. But it's the same thing, of the same old proto.

No dude like the old one has Drax, new one doesn't

I really hate how Hot Toys do business. That's the second photo I saw without Drax. The other one had the four Guardians AND Thanos. Guess he really isn't happening. Would be nice if Hot Toys had manned up and just told us. Time to go cancel some orders.

Agreed

Back